Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s bizarre is that the “sticker” (which wasn’t in the window but was tucked next to the passenger seat) talks about ultra sonic sensors. Did they just not update the sticker or are there other sensors in the car? My guess is that they didn’t bother updating the sticker 🤣View attachment 724481
I think the ultra sonic sensors are different from the radar.

Base MYLR PW/B with 19” wheels has gone up $2K…now $56,990 and an EDD of August 2022!
Yike. I’m grateful that I locked in the price $4k ago and that the rises are industry wide so my Highlanders value went up $8k over the same time period!

Also noticed the white interior brings the delivery date down to May 🤷🏻‍♂️

First impression: I think they're going to work great and add a nice, clean, functional style to the interior.

Obviously I can't speak for the fitment but I like the texture. The top is like an appropriately grippy rubbery texture. I think they'll be excellent when wet from a grip standpoint. The bottom is covered with tiny rubber dots to keep them in place. Particularly with a well fitting molding, they won't be sliding anywhere. The side walls of the trunk mat are about half as high as the frunk and under trunk mat. I'm hoping the interior mats match the latter, as they'll be better at trapping water and crud. Build quality is on point. The edges were clean. The mold is firm. I didn't notice any defects but I took a 5 minute look at them in okay lighting.

I don't have them yet, but I do wish the TS rear seat mat lips molded differently, more like the LDCRS, but they mentioned their reason was due to variability in Tesla's tolerances. I'm sure I'll get over it.
so I got them today ... from a fitting perspective - I'd say there are small gaps in the frunk - its not a tight fit .. the trunk mat fits little better however has small gaps at the trunk sill ... didn't test the storage under trunk since I have the Tesmanian bins whch BTW are an excellent fit and will probably server me well .. overall quality good and I have decided to keep it ..

Reactions: loggedout
Overall I’m loving the car. The only nit so far is there’s no front facing camera for parking, so I can’t edge absurdly close in my garage if I need to. Finding this quite a bizarre omission, but there are tons of threads about it so I won’t whine too much 😅
My hack for getting in the garage is turning on rear view camera and watching for seam between garage and driveway. Once I see it the garage door can close. But yeah the car will also show you inches from various front sensors.

15772346-5DFF-4CBD-84BE-1CEC097B909C.jpeg
She is here!!! Her name is Cleo and she is PERFECT!

Awesome! I picked up my Tesla yesterday (Friday) in Maplewood MN. The wait was worth it and I absolutely love my new car. Car arrived at location on Monday (VIN was assigned on 10/5) . Upaded insurance on Tuesday (they sure send a lot of reminders). Paid for it Thursday via plaid.

My Tesla had 4 miles, freshly washed, front mud flaps, rear PPF, and charged to 80%. Staff was friendly and spent plenty of time with me answering my questions.

With a delivery checklist in hand, I looked over everything and only found a small mark that was on the driver side mirror that was wiped away by a technician. There was a little condensation in the driver side rear tail light but was told that's common since it was freshly washed. Anyone have thoughts on that?

I watched a lot of videos on the car waiting for delivery but once you get behind the wheel for the first time, you kinda forget everything. Luckily a team member was still standing next to me and reminded me how to put the car in drive. lol

Awesome! I picked up my Tesla yesterday (Friday) in Maplewood MN. The wait was worth it and I absolutely love my new car. Car arrived at location on Monday (VIN was assigned on 10/5) . Upaded insurance on Tuesday (they sure send a lot of reminders). Paid for it Thursday via plaid.

My Tesla had 4 miles, freshly washed, front mud flaps, rear PPF, and charged to 80%. Staff was friendly and spent plenty of time with me answering my questions.

With a delivery checklist in hand, I looked over everything and only found a small mark that was on the driver side mirror that was wiped away by a technician. There was a little condensation in the driver side rear tail light but was told that's common since it was freshly washed. Anyone have thoughts on that?

I watched a lot of videos on the car waiting for delivery but once you get behind the wheel for the first time, you kinda forget everything. Luckily a team member was still standing next to me and reminded me how to put the car in drive. lol
Congrats! Mine had the tail light condensation as well, but it’s all gone today. My charge was only at 57% but I also kept pestering them to let me pick up the car a day early so that’s probably on me 😅

Who the heck pulls nose first into a garage?

I don’t have a SA. Do they reach out right before delivery?
I don't have a SA and 2 months after order finalization, no one had reached out at all. So I cold called (email) someone else's SA at the same location and he got back to me. Explained that online orders are considered customers of the "virtual store" and thus don't get an SA. Weird but okay...