Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t help to see this ad this morning either…

Attachments

• 22F019C9-F6A4-43DE-9634-8F2008AA1F00.jpeg
    22F019C9-F6A4-43DE-9634-8F2008AA1F00.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
Our only hope is that the pushed out date is a placeholder since it is the weekend, and maybe, just maybe, we move back closer to our previous EDDs sometime this coming week.
I have an OD of 8/13, and about a month ago my EDD went to 12/13-1/2, and has been holding steady there since. Prior to that it was 11/13-12/5. My current EDD crosses quarters, which is somewhat rare it seems. Crossing fingers we get in November!!

If it’s ready mid/late December, I may just push off until early January to cover myself if EV bill passes.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I too had a disappointing morning…was Nov 11th to Dec 9th….now January 28th to February 25th 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
wow. Hard to understand why they would delay so much. You car color is neither 7 seater nor Red colored one. Do you by any chance have a financing option and the loan validity has lapsed? I can't think of any reason why Tesla would deliver your order so much. I do hope it changes back in a week or so.

wow. Hard to understand why they would delay so much. You car color is neither 7 seater nor Red colored one. Do you by any chance have a financing option and the loan validity has lapsed? I can't think of any reason why Tesla would deliver your order so much. I do hope it changes back in a week or so.
Nope, been cash since day 1. No trade-in either.

My EDD just went from 12/17-12/22 to 3/15-4/12… quite a slide. I’m guessing it’ll move up again at some point, there has been some serious yo-yo’ing going on which seems to be standard for most of us. It’s a roller coaster of emotion but alas, there’s not much I can do but not get too invested in it (easier said than done).

We have an od of 7/25 and EDD of 11/6-11/26 that has held steady for about a month or so, plus a soft pull this past Thursday that said car was slated to be built on 11/7 with delivery on 11/22. As of this this morning and getting within a week of our window, we got pushed back to 11/18-11/16. 🤬
Trying to stay positive and hoping it’s just weekend weirdness and it switches back tomorrow.

Struggle with the potential of being so close to January 1, makes me want to wait for the rebate, but we just want the car already. Ugh, seeking inner peace…

I feel dirty sharing this with all the EDDs sliding right, but I got the schedule delivery text this morning. 9 Nov @ 4pm!
I share your feelings because I received the same text this morning. Mine also is scheduled for 11/9 and the only option was home delivery. Question for those who received their MY's at home: what's unique about the process and what should I expect? I presume that I can still pay by cashier's check but what else should I be aware of?

I feel dirty sharing this with all the EDDs sliding right, but I got the schedule delivery text this morning. 9 Nov @ 4pm!
Haha, no worries on my end, I get excited seeing others getting their cars and am ok waiting for my spot in line. I feel awful for July and August folks getting yanked around, glad to see people that completed orders getting VINs and hope they can keep production up. With the tax credit looking likely at around $10k, I have a feeling there will be a lot of shifting dates in the coming months… which is a luke warm take at best.