Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@RyMY this is not the seller on etsy that I had the issue with (apparently they've taken their store offline anyway). This is a slightly different design but this might be a nice option:

@boingolover do you have a 3D printer by any chance?

I don't see that many on road though, at least here in TX, compared to Model Ys.
My dad ordered one in early February and got it in September, so other brands are definitely suffering more or worse at the moment. It sat for a month awaiting parts, otherwise he had zero updates from order until early August. He got the AWD version and it’s pretty awesome to drive, all in all it’s impressive (although I like the Y better for a few reasons). The EV market is going to suffer for years for most brands, Tesla is way ahead in production infrastructure, which is why the stock keeps moving up.

Reactions: chand
I received an Email from Tesla saying my car should arrive around 11/8, but my eed still shows a late November date. So which one is true?
Interesting. Was it from a sales advisor / specific peron or from a generic no-reply type address? Was it asking you to confirm delivery / set up an appointment? Do you have an SA that's responsive?

I don’t get this. I placed a MY order 8/20/2021 because my Cybertruck was not, apparently, entering production in 2021 and my 10 year old ICEr is on its last legs. Original delivery estimate was December. Then January. Then for a long while it specified November 11 to December 9, which sounded sufficiently particular that I thought it was actually a meaningful date. Yesterday and today, it says “June.” Who can plan like this?

I borrowed one from a friend to print the one from thingverse. So no, i don't own one, but I guess I have access to one. Why do you ask?
I got my mobile charger adapter holder also 3D printed and was surprised with the results ... started researching to see if it is a worthwhile thing to buy as a hobbyist or for some things like these ... so curious to know what brand you used

Reactions: boingolover
I don’t get this. I placed a MY order 8/20/2021 because my Cybertruck was not, apparently, entering production in 2021 and my 10 year old ICEr is on its last legs. Original delivery estimate was December. Then January. Then for a long while it specified November 11 to December 9, which sounded sufficiently particular that I thought it was actually a meaningful date. Yesterday and today, it says “June.” Who can plan like this?
If Tesla's drivetrains, battery tech, and charging infrastructure weren't so good and the competition so mediocre at this moment, Tesla would be losing customers in droves rather than dominating the market. As someone who purchased 2 Teslas in the past few months, I can't wait to see some "Tesla killers" to hit the market from legacy manufacturers in the next year or two. Tesla customer service is really bottom of the barrel compared to almost any other car manufacturer...before, during, and after the purchase.

I got my mobile charger adapter holder also 3D printed and was surprised with the results ... started researching to see if it is a worthwhile thing to buy as a hobbyist or for some things like these ... so curious to know what brand you used
This is a cheapy, monoprice maker select mini. Honestly, given that it's several years old, wasn't expensive when new and did an okay job - not a great job, but okay - I have to say I'm wondering whether I want to buy one myself. I'll probably go a little upmarket from a maker select though. Prusa seems to be really popular.

Reactions: aprapos
Spent all yesterday diy my JuiceBox. My awesome wife took the kids trick or treating.

This wasn’t my first time installing a Nema 14-50. I have it connected to a 40A circuit breaker. Set the JuiceBox to max of 24A and if needed, 32A. No need to charge any faster. Will probably only charge from 11pm to 7am.

A 14-50 outlet on a 40amp circuit breaker? You need to install a 50amp breaker for code compliance. The 6/3 is the right gauge so this is an easy swap. I know you are aware it's only being used for a 32A Juicebox, but no one else does and could cause that breaker to trip if someone tries to pull 50amp on a 40amp breaker.

Story time.. Scheduled delivery Nov 2nd at Irvine. SA called today and told me vehicle wont be here until weekend. He cannot confirm that either and could be delayed.. So for now rescheduled to Nov 6th. This purchase process is a nightmare. Never had this kind of experience before when purchasing a vehicle. Few of the tesla reps are clueless. Last saturday i called delivery center using a different number. He has no clue who i was and what my order number is. I just told him my delivery scheduled for Nov 2nd is there a way to find to pick it up sooner is the question i asked. Immediately he said they are just loading it into the truck now, should be here by nov 1st. I laughed and hung up.

Hello! Haven’t been checking in but happy to see many of you got your Y’s! 🎉. My EDD for the 7 seater updated today to November 15-24…hopefully I’ll get vin’d soon! Still on the fence as to whether or not we’ll keep the 5 seater and trade in the hub’s new Kia telluride or just sell the 5 seater and take delivery of the 7. Thoughts?
I can't help you make a decision, but sounds like a decent chance a VIN is incoming. Good problem to have :) Are Tellurides still fetching a premium?

Hello! Haven’t been checking in but happy to see many of you got your Y’s! 🎉. My EDD for the 7 seater updated today to November 15-24…hopefully I’ll get vin’d soon! Still on the fence as to whether or not we’ll keep the 5 seater and trade in the hub’s new Kia telluride or just sell the 5 seater and take delivery of the 7. Thoughts?
We have a new loaded telluride with the buckets seats. Love the car. Just wish it was an EV. Are you saying you plan on replacing it with a 7 seater Y? I have a model Y 5 seater on order for me but won’t replace the telluride until there is a comparably sized EV. Model X is about the same size but twice the price. Rivian R1S is intriguing but will be awhile. Until then we plan on using my Model Y for all driving that doesn’t need the extra space and seats.

If you need/want the size of the telluride I feel like the model Y will be too small. Obviously everyone’s needs will very.