Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may agree with your wife, but on the other hand, I am debating the auto frunk as well lol
Same here, still debating.

We have decided to use it like 'Store n Forget', as of now we have charging accessories (whatever came with car + 14-50), flat tire repair kit (inflator, plug etc), jack plugs, one large picnic mat etc.

Also, I hear a lot of people saying recently they rarely use the frunk. Early on when the frunk was the new fun thing, it seemed the opposite. I guess that's to say it's useful to wait and see how it fits into your usage before dropping the $500+ on that feature.
2 years into my M3SR+...Have never used the frunk!

Also, I hear a lot of people saying recently they rarely use the frunk. Early on when the frunk was the new fun thing, it seemed the opposite. I guess that's to say it's useful to wait and see how it fits into your usage before dropping the $500+ on that feature.
I will say, use will more than likely increase a lot more if it is automated (on top of the fact you spent $500+ on it)

I on the other hand, used the frunk in my brother's M3, every time I had stuff to store. I do not like the manual opening and closing though.
Now these things are small, like a small bag or so, which I don't want slipping and sliding in the trunk, and having to climb in my car to retrieve them, yes I am small!

Same here, still debating.

We have decided to use it like 'Store n Forget', as of now we have charging accessories (whatever came with car + 14-50), flat tire repair kit (inflator, plug etc), jack plugs, one large picnic mat etc.
I use it and have used it, mostly for food pick-ups. I have a thick blanket in there to help keep the food we picked up warmer. I found this MY frunk mat that I am really looking forward to try. It doesn't arrive until Jan something (hopefully I will have my MY before it arrives).

51dXGVnOO2L._AC_.jpg

What profile? I have a Tesla 3 now so I am registered. I am not looking to financing.
You still have to complete your profile for ordering. Did you put cash as your payment method? Are there any blue buttons that you can still push? You may want to reach out to your SA (if you received one) or call the Tesla customer service number to ask if your profile is complete. If it is not, you are not in line yet.

T-2.5 hours here!
Wish I could go early, but I need my license renewed, never received the hard copy in the mail and before I knew it, the paper one just expired. I only found out when I had to upload it for Tesla on Friday. The gentleman was nice enough to go around it for me.

Work decided to throw in a wrench as well. Even though I am off in the afternoon, I have to attend a meeting, since they nominated our team for a CEO award as they call it, for this year's all employee meeting.

I am telling you I don't know what is going on in my life right now lol.

Last edited:
Please take pictures. I am planning a slightly less involved hyperdip. Going to do my license plate frame. LOL
I sure will! 😁

I figured that's the least torturing thing I can do myself. Was thinking of PPF, but now it is slightly chilly. for me at least, and it seems my garage may not be heated as I thought. So yeah I may end up taking it in to a shop.

Wish I could go early, but I need my license renewed, never received the hard copy in the mail and before I knew it, the paper one just expired. I only found out when I had to upload it for Tesla on Friday. The gentleman was nice enough to go around it for me.

Work decided to throw in a wrench as well. Even though I am off in the afternoon, I have to attend a meeting, since they nominated our team for a CEO award as they call it, for this year's all employee meeting.

I am telling you I don't know what is going on in my life right now lol.
That's a lot of moving parts! We're similarly chaotic here. We've had months to prepare yet somehow it's crept up very fast and we're scrambling.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker