Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really think the "We are building you car" statement is similar to the previous "Prepare for Delivery" statement that was on the website. It will be what everyone sees once they place an order and complete their profile. It's about as meaningful as your EDD on the 5th change.
You could be right. I read yesterday they updated the mobile app significantly…. Maybe that just part of it… I’ll start crying now!

With the new app update, does anyone else NOT see a Schedule tab??

Attachments

• IMG_4520.PNG
    IMG_4520.PNG
    546.4 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Looks like it cleared my insurance upload, so guess I’ll need to re-upload that.

Also, the delivery location is showing as my home address instead of the SC, I’m gonna call to make sure delivery is still set for the SC & not as a home delivery.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with a rep who confirmed delivery is still slated for my local service center, so I’m assuming everyone’s registered address will show here instead of the actual delivery address 🤷‍♂️
My delivery is scheduled for 11/22 and as of this morning, the app still showed my home address on the new "Schedule" screen. Around lunch time, the address changed to be the delivery center address.

Has anyone here taken delivery and then had no luck getting the car to “connect” with your app? Initially it kept timing out with “500 error
” code. After awhile it stopped erroring out, however, it’s in a constant state of “connecting”. I can still drive the car, but 2.5hrs later I’m still trying to connect. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Has anyone here taken delivery and then had no luck getting the car to “connect” with your app? Initially it kept timing out with “500 error
” code. After awhile it stopped erroring out, however, it’s in a constant state of “connecting”. I can still drive the car, but 2.5hrs later I’m still trying to connect. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
See App is getting 500 server error. Cant connect.