Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just as a heads up, for anyone who's taken delivery recently and stuck on 2021.35.102 (possibly other versions are affected as well), you might want to take a look at this thread:

Apparently there is a bug where if you enable Sentry mode, it can disable the subwoofer to save battery and won't re-enable it when you start the car back up. Rebooting the car sorts the issue, at least until the next time there is a sentry event when the car is parked. I've disabled sentry mode for now, at least until I can get on the latest software release, and I'm hoping I won't have the "no bass" issue anymore.
Luckily haven't noticed that yet. We had the big reveal of the Red Rover yesterday and ended up taking a full car to Downtown Chicago, blasting the music, actually demoing for future buyers!

I can't wait for the update though, to be able to view the cameras from the phone.

Can someone who has a VIN but didn't take delivery post a pic of their screen? Mine doesn't show the VIN :O
It shows up online... but no in app! Logged out and logged in. The app allows me to proceed to pay and insurance and stuff though
For someone who had a vin, made the payments, and standing in the service center, the app wouldn't even show me my car, which the SAs were confused about too.

The app acts up certainly. Force close the app and give it another try, or delete cache/data, then log in again.

Edit: I see you are an Apple user. A clear cache for you would be deleting safari data in settings. If you want to give it a go.

For someone who had a vin, made the payments, and standing in the service center, the app wouldn't even show me my car, which the SAs were confused about too.

The app acts up certainly. Force close the app and give it another try, or delete cache/data, then log in again.

Edit: I see you are an Apple user. A clear cache for you would be deleting safari data in settings. If you want to give it a go.
It popped up after a few hours randomly tonight! Maybe just took a while to load! Tesla Insurance also seems pretty cheap at $145/mo, I'll hunt for other insurance tmr

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
It popped up after a few hours randomly tonight! Maybe just took a while to load! Tesla Insurance also seems pretty cheap at $145/mo, I'll hunt for other insurance tmr
I would suggest checking out State farm. I use their vehicle monitoring device (similar to the Tesla driving rating system) and my mileage is low. My quote is $180.27 for 6 months. This is $40 over my current 2020 Lexus Hybrid. I was told once I get my VIN, we can see if this can be reduced. I removed FSD so I am expecting this to be reduced to account for lower insured amount.

I would suggest checking out State farm. I use their vehicle monitoring device (similar to the Tesla driving rating system) and my mileage is low. My quote is $180.27 for 6 months. This is $40 over my current 2020 Lexus Hybrid. I was told once I get my VIN, we can see if this can be reduced. I removed FSD so I am expecting this to be reduced to account for lower insured amount.
You mean $180/mo over 6 months? $180 for 6 months sounds absurdly cheap

You mean $180/mo over 6 months? $180 for 6 months sounds absurdly cheap
yes, $180 over 6 months. I have never received a ticket in 40 years, nor any claims, do defensive driving course, have a monitoring device in car. My credit rating is also good and I think credit scores also impact insurance premiums. For me the new premium is $40 more than my current insurance for a car costing the same amount.

Can you share the specs on the M3 you are trading in?
Surely! February 2018 delivery, at which time the only option was basically color and wheels and a yes/no on Enhanced Autopilot. It was considered "first production" so Long Range, RWD, Premium Upgrade Package (whatever that meant) and my choices were blue exterior and the smaller wheels. Plus I opened for EAP, which I later upgraded to FSD.

In other words, blue, smaller wheels, black interior, long range, RWD, FSD.
23k miles on it.

Surely! February 2018 delivery, at which time the only option was basically color and wheels and a yes/no on Enhanced Autopilot. It was considered "first production" so Long Range, RWD, Premium Upgrade Package (whatever that meant) and my choices were blue exterior and the smaller wheels. Plus I opened for EAP, which I later upgraded to FSD.

In other words, blue, smaller wheels, black interior, long range, RWD, FSD.
23k miles on it.
Thanks. I have an October 2018 AWD 19” build, 41k miles and was offered $43k from Carvana. Thinking of selling on my own.