Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

FINALLY!! Delivered today.....no USB ports or wireless charging....mobile service Tuesday afternoon
Absolutely NO other paint, trim, panel issues!
LDCRS mats ordered: https://www.amazon.com/LDCRS-Tesla-...5?keywords=model+y+mats&qid=1637370164&sr=8-5
Clear bra and tint tomorrow.
Excited to see how our mats fit in the 2022 Model Y! Thank you again for working with us on the test fitment. Your assistance will greatly help everyone taking delivery of a 2022 Model Y when it comes to purchasing all weather floor mats.

Hey folks, I was hoping my car would come in January so I might be eligible for the tax credit, if that gets passed. Is there a thread that explains the process and after-effects of delaying an order? It sounds like some people who had late January dates are getting assigned VINs/cars already. I'm concerned I might get bumped up too, i.e. before Jan 1st (my current EDD is 1/21 - 2/18) and I dont understand the ramifications of asking for a delay, e.g., where will you go in the queue to get a car, how long does it take before you get a new EDD? What other things might get screwed up in asking for a delay?

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
You are shirking on your duties as a member of this forum. You have failed to pay the picture tax!!!
We will now require one extra picture than you originally were going to provide.
😬

Also the screams of joy comment made me actually LOL
Here is "Name to be determined"
We're stuck between StormE or Delilah (Tom Jones....MY MY MY Delilah, Y Y Y Delilah)

Attachments

• IMG_20211120_131049.jpg
    IMG_20211120_131049.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20211120_131224.jpg
    IMG_20211120_131224.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 72
You have three days or 100 miles to report these delivery issues through the service option of the phone app.

It's hard to see the dent unless the light catches it just right. View the hood from different angles in bright sunlight.
You can also run your hand over it. I think it’s the reflection but definitely check.

It was within few hours, I have a rep and she had done few loans for me before. She emailed me the loan docs after approval. Once signed she called me and asked for mvpa, I told her to overnight the check.
wtf... I called twice they assured me I would get the email to approve loan. They didn't send it to me at all! I wish I Had that experience :/
Nor are they going to overnight the check... since I haven't been able to approve the loan.

Original arrival at SC was to be 11/25 with pickup on 11/29. It appears the holiday weekend is resulting in delayed deliveries to the SC. My pickup has moved from Monday to Thursday of next week because my MY won’t arrive there until Monday and they want at least two days for prep.

Hey folks, I was hoping my car would come in January so I might be eligible for the tax credit, if that gets passed. Is there a thread that explains the process and after-effects of delaying an order? It sounds like some people who had late January dates are getting assigned VINs/cars already. I'm concerned I might get bumped up too, i.e. before Jan 1st (my current EDD is 1/21 - 2/18) and I dont understand the ramifications of asking for a delay, e.g., where will you go in the queue to get a car, how long does it take before you get a new EDD? What other things might get screwed up in asking for a delay?
I think it's a 50/50 chance, you may get matched to next car, coming off of hold, or go back in queue.

You would have to place your order on hold. Ask the SA about it.
With EOQ/EOY nearby, and possible tax credits, not sure if they will allow going on hold, as this can affect their numbers.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Been offline in Southern Utah for a few days hiking and mountain biking. Got back to find my June EDD was moved to 3/7 - 4/7!! Getting closer1. Would love to have the rebate or credit or whatever it is called in place before then. Getting excited!!

18E0769D-6F68-4601-A362-794C093B4E9C.jpeg

PS, seen a fair number of Tesla’s on this trip. Mostly Y‘s. And there are a couple Tesla chargers here at Ruby’s Inn/Best Western in Bryce Canyon where we are staying tonight after camping the last few! Nice to see!
AB19BC53-63EC-48EB-B24E-392666EECF7E.jpeg

I think it's a 50/50 chance, you may get matched to next car, coming off of hold, or go back in queue.

You would have to place your order on hold. Ask the SA about it.
With EOQ/EOY nearby, and possible tax credits, not sure if they will allow going on hold, as this can affect their numbers.
How does one get a SA? I placed the order online 9/15 and have not been contacted by any human, neither by phone or email.