Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, you can check with the SC wjhere you are getting the delivery or via tesla chat. on the Build date of the car and get a good idea.
oh i couldnt edit my post being a new member. getting delivered to brooklyn ny feb 21-25. myp in white, black interior. no additions no fsd. vin is 372xx. asking right now for build date but they answered other questions such as chip tires and low voltage battery. maybe intentionally dodging the build day 😅

Reactions: EvEv and pd22
oh i couldnt edit my post being a new member. getting delivered to brooklyn ny feb 21-25. myp in white, black interior. no additions no fsd. vin is 372xx. asking right now for build date but they answered other questions such as chip tires and low voltage battery. maybe intentionally dodging the build day 😅
Mine is 3725 and build date is feb 1-2. I bet yours is that timw too . So not a reject

Also yeah 356x onwards were the amds etc.

Same here. Might be on the same truck. Mine is NF374XXX delivery date set to Feb 21 to 25. What about you?
Yup, looks like there's been a batch recently manufactured and matched to customers! My VIN is NF370xxx. Very excited and could not have come at a better time. As some long time lurkers on this thread knows, my wife just started school (full time in person) on January 17 and sharing one car is challenging. Fortunately my work is in full max telework mode again (thanks Omicron!) so we've managed reasonably.

@pd22 while the new chips have been installed since VIN 356,xxx, know that Tesla production is batched so VINs are not perfectly sequential. Generally speaking yes, a 400,xxx VIN will be produced after a 350,000 VIN, but a 340,xxx VIN could very well be produced after a 350,xxx VIN. In other words, VINs are assigned to particular build specs, and then Tesla will manufacture a bunch of one spec (paint, LR vs P, etc.) regardless of VIN. For me, I'm not going to sweat AMD vs Intel or anything like that. I ordered in May 2021 - what I'm getting is far superior compared to what I ordered. And I'm sure the 2023 version will be far superior compared to what I will be getting. By the time we actually need to replace our other car (2015 Prius), which is an indestructible tank of a car, the Model Y will be even better!

Reactions: DrGriz and pd22
Updated signature, and some further analysis on delivery times:

1. A Tesla rep released my hold on November 24, 2021 (without my permission) and clearly I was granted a delivery "Express Pass". Not literally, of course, but from order hold release to VIN assignment was less than 11 weeks. Back in November a new order was approximately a seven month wait.

2. My EDDs were very accurate. Granted the range was huge, my first being February 11 to March 11. But with each EDD update, it became steadily more and more dialed in. Credit where credit is due: Tesla EDD system is getting better. Last year's EDDs literally bounced all over the place, jumping months at a time sometimes.

I will whack more stuff into the keyboard as I get more info from Tesla, or as I come up with more ingenious analyses.

Reactions: DrGriz
In another thread SC replied to customer that Tesla is working on Bluetooth solution for joysticks and once they implement it games will be available again.
Still waiting to pick mine up (scheduled for this Saturday), just want to make sure I am understanding. I understand the only data is in the glovebox where the included USB for sentry is but if you remove that to plug in a dongle or wired controller, Sonic and Cupboard are still not available? Also are we able to use a hub in the data port in the glovebox for sentry and usb music for instance?

Still waiting to pick mine up (scheduled for this Saturday), just want to make sure I am understanding. I understand the only data is in the glovebox where the included USB for sentry is but if you remove that to plug in a dongle or wired controller, Sonic and Cupboard are still not available? Also are we able to use a hub in the data port in the glovebox for sentry and usb music for instance?
Yes games still not available and yes you can use hub for sentry and music in glove box.

Reactions: samori01
Update after online chat with a Tesla Advisor:

1. Confirmed build date is January 29, 2022 for my 370,xxx VIN. AMD CPU. Use that datapoint for your tracking purposes.

2. Changed financing from cash to third party lender. Tesla is currently offering 2.74% for 72 months, USAA gave me 2.34% for 72 months, for up to $45k. I have had consistent 800+ credit score for a couple years now and I have banked with USAA for 12 years; YMMV. I would say do the math because I'm borrowing $31k and a 0.4% rate difference sounds like a lot, but it ended up being literally $5 difference in monthly payment. I took USAA's deal, because hey, that's another $5 to add to my Tesla "Potential Saving"!

3. Scheduled delivery appointment for this Saturday afternoon the 12th of February. Friday and Saturday were the only choices, so I chose Saturday in case there were any last minute delays. I don't want to be enroute to NJ for them to tell me to go home if it's not ready.

4. Now the fun part: need to coordinate transportation from Massachusetts to New Jersey. Looks like a 6:00am flight to Newark might be in my future plans. What a fun way to start my journey!

Update after online chat with a Tesla Advisor:

1. Confirmed build date is January 29, 2022 for my 370,xxx VIN. AMD CPU. Use that datapoint for your tracking purposes.

2. Changed financing from cash to third party lender. Tesla is currently offering 2.74% for 72 months, USAA gave me 2.34% for 72 months, for up to $45k. I have had consistent 800+ credit score for a couple years now and I have banked with USAA for 12 years; YMMV. I would say do the math because I'm borrowing $31k and a 0.4% rate difference sounds like a lot, but it ended up being literally $5 difference in monthly payment. I took USAA's deal, because hey, that's another $5 to add to my Tesla "Potential Saving"!

3. Scheduled delivery appointment for this Saturday afternoon the 12th of February. Friday and Saturday were the only choices, so I chose Saturday in case there were any last minute delays. I don't want to be enroute to NJ for them to tell me to go home if it's not ready.

4. Now the fun part: need to coordinate transportation from Massachusetts to New Jersey. Looks like a 6:00am flight to Newark might be in my future plans. What a fun way to start my journey!
Your number 2 shows the difference a week and a half makes. My scores have been consistently 750+for multiple years, and got back up 800+ about 4 months ago. I also went with USAA and I got 1.99% (Tesla was 2.4%).

Your VIN to delivery date was quick. I got my VIN 1/24 and am also scheduled for delivery this Saturday (2/12).
Who knows? Anyway...congratulations, we will not only be linked by TMC but also delivery days (as long as everything goes as scheduled).

• Love
Reactions: PatrickTM
Your number 2 shows the difference a week and a half makes. My scores have been consistently 750+for multiple years, and got back up 800+ about 4 months ago. I also went with USAA and I got 1.99% (Tesla was 2.4%).

Your VIN to delivery date was quick. I got my VIN 1/24 and am also scheduled for delivery this Saturday (2/12).
Who knows? Anyway...congratulations, we will not only be linked by TMC but also delivery days (as long as everything goes as scheduled).
Why the difference? FED hasn't increased rates yet. Is it the bond yields?

Lucky you!!!! Man you probably save $5 more per month. That's an entire breakfast at Waffle House.

• Funny
Reactions: EvEv and samori01
Why the difference? FED hasn't increased rates yet. Is it the bond yields?
Bank interest rates are somewhat tied to the Federal Reserve Fed Fund Rate. But there's other factors too, like inflation, competition in the loan marketplace, demand for the loans, etc. For instance, when Federal Reserve talks about rate hikes, that drives more people to seek lending now rather than delay their purchases, and that additional demand causes rates to rise.

To me it still doesn't make economic sense as a lender to lend at ~2%, when inflation is far greater than 7% currently, average 3.25% historically. I'm not complaining though!

What features does your wife's have that yours doesn't? Aside from the speaker delete, what's lacking?

The new stuff is the AMD Ryzen vs Intel Atom, heated wheel/wipers, AS tires on the MYP, updated center console (made its way to some 21s, not all), new lov voltage battery and possibly dual pane glass. I didn't realize anything was removed!
Oh I was just fussing because she has data port for her front usbs and her arcade has all the games that require controllers while mine does not.
Only improvements with mine is the AMD ryzen and 12v battery. Funny thing both stickers on our cars say they both have li-ion 12v battery 🤷🏽‍♂️

Oh I was just fussing because she has data port for her front usbs and her arcade has all the games that require controllers while mine does not.
Only improvements with mine is the AMD ryzen and 12v battery. Funny thing both stickers on our cars say they both have li-ion 12v battery 🤷🏽‍♂️
From your signature, "hers" was delivered back in Sept? If so, how could it have "li-ion 12v battery"? What is this sticker that says hers does?

From your signature, "hers" was delivered back in Sept? If so, how could it have "li-ion 12v battery"? What is this sticker that says hers does?
That’s what the sticker says. The one on top is my 2022 MY and the one below is her 2021 MY.
Mine says 6 USB ports but I only see 2. Hers says 4 USB ports but they both say lithium ion battery.

858AEA1D-D19E-4603-B98E-52D78279057D.jpeg

That’s what the sticker says. The one on top is my 2022 MY and the one below is her 2021 MY.
Mine says 6 USB ports but I only see 2. Hers says 4 USB ports but they both say lithium ion battery.

Something else that’s weird between the stickers is the fuel economy section.
Mine is supposed to have more range at 330 vs hers at 326 but mine has less epa fuel economy and less saving over 5 years compared to hers.
I know epa ratings don’t mean much but it was just interesting that I supposedly will be saving less in fuel cost with more range. Maybe their calculating price of gas came down.

2022 on top, 2021 below.

image.jpg