Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current owner, new reservation timeline?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a current owner of a Model S, wondering what the timeline would be like if I placed a 3 reservation today. Have any current owners done this in the past month or so and what does your estimated delivery time show up as?

I am a current owner of a Model S, wondering what the timeline would be like if I placed a 3 reservation today. Have any current owners done this in the past month or so and what does your estimated delivery time show up as?
I made a reservation mid December, estimate is late 2018, but was assured by the tesla rep that it will change end of Jan and will be getting config email early 2018. (Owner and CA)

You go to the head of the line (ahead of ALL non owners).
I was at the store at 4:30 AM on March 31st. You will get delivery before me.

EDIT: Enjoy your model 3. It's a great car.

Reactions: Colasec
That part I don’t think is right at all if owners reserved same day yes go to the front of the line but to reserve now and get to the front of the line doesn’t seem fair.

It doesn’t. And each new owner who reserves now keeps bumping me later and later. *sigh*

But they helped the company be where they are at now. So I see it. There’s always owners perks.

It’s fair in the sense that we all have the same choice. And chance to buy a model S and move up in the queue too.

Reactions: Rusty1 and Skidmark