Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CVRP $2000 MYP Qualification based on order date. Anyone have a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm that changing from LR to MYP did not affect the original order date. I applied for the rebate on 6/11/2022 and just received an email saying my application has been approved for $2,000. The email says that rebate checks will be issued within 90 days of application approval.

Reactions: maozer
I bought a reservation off someone - I believe the original order date was around October 2021. I switched to MYP on March 26, 2022.

Hey all. Update to this. Just got my MVPA (which is what the CVRP needs as proof of order date) and it shows electronically accepted terms from the ORIGINAL order date of 12/27/2021. According to new terms updated on CVRP website and per phone rep, they require proof of order date (which is basically the MVPA Final Sheet or Configuration Sheet once the order gets a VIN. As long as you placed order before 03/16/2022 you are good to go with any model Y!
I just changed to Performance but my Order Agreement is showing the price as 60,990 and not separating out the base model and then the performance upgrade cost. Is that normal?