Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for those who took delivery of the cybertruck, what was the wait after you placed the order and got a delivery date? Was it 4 weeks or longer?
Have not taken delivery. So far my reservation is four years old and still waiting for my EDD.. 😂

Actually due to some business opportunities that came up, I may have to wait to buy a Cybertruck for a year so getting delivery in mid 2025 for me is probably preferred....

for those who took delivery of the cybertruck, what was the wait after you placed the order and got a delivery date? Was it 4 weeks or longer?
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 2.37.19 PM.png

There's a spreadsheet of crowdsourced data over on CTOC.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
Just got notified my Cybertruck is ready for delivery.

Now, I’m thinking I’ll pass. When it debuted at the end of November the range was listed at 340. That was a far cry from 500 promised in 2019 but acceptable.

Now I see the real world range his actually half again. Tesla Cybertruck Owners Who Drove 10,000 Miles Say Range Is 164 To 206 Miles

PowerShare isn’t working yet. No date on FSD which they want you to pay for….

Anybody besides me thinking it’s better to defer and wait until they improve range with inevitable upgrades to 4680 battery density and the extra stuff they want payment up front actually works?

I was anxious to replace my no longer warranted 2014 P85 w/ autopilot and free SC for life but now think it would be better to get another S with free SC for life and get back in queue for a Cybertruck once it matches original expectations better.

Thoughts?

So I just got the email to order my cybertruck but don't want foundation series... what's the process to hold off until the normal versions ship without cancelling my order entirely? Service and sales phone nobody answers and the order page has no option to hold off on foundation series.
My understanding is you do nothing and will be asked again after all the Foundation Series invites are exhausted.

FWIW, as of yesterday afternoon Mesa, AZ has 11 CyberTrucks behind the building, 1 CyberTruck inside the repair area, and there were 1-2 more on a car carrier trailer on the 60 off-ramp. Odd thing was that the 11 in back appeared to have been sitting there a while (vs being cleaned / prepped / delivered as fast as they came into the delivery center from the factory).

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056