Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck Image Leaked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And to add to this, as someone who does a lot of DIY stuff... gets dirt and mulch dumped in the back, wood, hunts, etc....

1. I still see no drain holes in the back, specially by the cab. There appears to be a compartment, but you need places for water to drain out.
Definitely don't want water sitting in the corners by the cab.
2. I don't know how the doors or gate open, but when I'm dirty or wearing gloves... handles are ideal
3. That retracting cover still fits into a slot, it would be better if it were overlapping and have a 'gutter' at the bottom.
Water and snow will run off of it and into the bed on your stuff.
If the cover were flat, no problem, but being slanted, that's an everyday use issue.
4. I hope there are more tie-downs

How can we combine the F150 design and CT capability/range?
Rivian is decent but I see the spare tire is under the bed. Looks great in a showroom, not so great if you have to empty the bed
of the truck along a highway to access the spare tire.

ugh
i would take the CT range with a huge grain of salt... the 250 miles/ 300+ miles versions are on par with Rivian and the F150 ... and the 500+ miles version with the tri-motor may never come (see 500+ miles version of the Plaid+) - whereas Rivian announced the 400+ miles battery pack will ship next year...

• Funny
Reactions: UCF3
True, though it would look even better if it were straight and not have that kink where it attaches to.

What you just wrote doesn't make any sense. The Rivian is the least "truck" out of all, it has a tiny 4.5ft bed.

with the unique tailgate design and the tailgate down you get a 7 ft of usable bed in the Rivian... plenty to haul dirt bikes etc.
With the tailgate up you have a nice, compact 4.5 ft for the remaining 98% of truck usage. Best of both worlds...

Truly a face only a mother could love. It cracks me up to think of grown ass men driving around in these things.
Despite how grown an ass some men may have, I have seen men driving a bunch of weird things. Just what is it that makes a Ford F150 good looking? Nothing other than that YOU ARE USED TO IT. Some feel that grown men may only drive large diesel smoke belching things that take a ladder to get into, but that's quite dumb in some people's minds. The Cybertruck will haul and carry, and will out-accelerate any Ford on the road, up hill or down (and I'm speaking of the little hill we have here between Sacramento and Reno, near 8000 feet high). AND it will recover much of that hill's power demands by using regeneration DOWNhill, whereas a Ford will only blow smoke all the way down, arriving near empty.

Thankfully I've lived long enough to see that grown men, whether with grown asses or not, are not necessarily smart or wise, but usually just follow the crowd.

Never understand the appeal of the three-rectangle shape of a pickup. And lets face it, the RIvian is giving up ungodly amounts of range due to that draggy-ass shape. prob 75 miles at 70mph. Hugely impractical for no reason except looks.
all trucks should be cleanly rounded in front from bumper to roofline...and eventually they will be. It’s just going to take a lot of visual evolution to get us there.

Reactions: UCF3
i would take the CT range with a huge grain of salt... the 250 miles/ 300+ miles versions are on par with Rivian and the F150 ... and the 500+ miles version with the tri-motor may never come (see 500+ miles version of the Plaid+) - whereas Rivian announced the 400+ miles battery pack will ship next year...
Ive always thrown out 500mi for $50k as the ultimate price point. When we reach that point, it's a slam dunk winner. Everyone will want it

Reactions: outdoors
I think my only issue will be accumulated snow and ice removal. When I remove the snow off my windshield, I usually use an extending brush and pull the snow towards me, working from both sides. With the wiper in this location, I wouldn't be able to do that on the drivers side unless the wiper hinged off the windshield. I think if the brush extended long enough, I could pull all the snow down the windshield and hood from the front, but scraping ice will be more difficult since it required more leverage on the brush.
Why wouldn't you just raise it and do the same?

6FsaXKeoBbbYXGmJ.medium

Reactions: CyberGus