Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is a scam.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess Ol Elon lied again

"If you're ever in an argument with another car, you will win."

IMG_1081.jpeg

IMG_1079.jpeg

The other guy

IMG_1082.jpeg

Reactions: TessP100D
I think for sand you probably need something light, or different wheels/tires that can spread the weight out more. Not a good choice for a stock EV truck, or even a stock ICE truck.
Chances are the driver didn't air down the tires and stick to best practices when driving on the beach. I've seen so many people over the years not air down their tires and if the sand is "hard" then it's typically not a real problem - but in soft sand it can become a real problem. I didn't watch the video too closely but it almost seemed like something else was wrong with the CT beyond just loss of traction and that's what they were pushing it - but it's not really possible to determine at least from the video snippet.

Reactions: buckets0fun
Stressed Skin, Exoskeleton won't scratch and dosen't dent. Not my words but Musk's words.
Is that supposed to be an example of a broken promise or a negative? I think it showed the opposite. The guys' wrap got scuffed (so he will need to redo the wrap) and the plastic bits got damaged, but the door held up surprisingly well. With any other car/truck, if you get side swiped, the door most likely will be significantly dented.

Here's an example just with a quick google:
img_6722-jpeg.42679

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/dealership-side-swiped-my-truck.9404/

What diarrhea? You realize every gripe posted in this thread is legit. You act like we are just making diarrhea up, it’s just the constant flow from this car, it’s very hard to avoid talking about it. I’m sure you’d rather we talk how great the car is to “wrap”.

The disabilities thing is very insightful, steer by wire would benefit a lot of people with RA, but again, you think everything is diarrhea except of course Elon’s diarrhea….
Ah still hear those banjos playing'. :)

Reactions: Yelobird