Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Redesign?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It not funny.

Here's how to solve this problem.

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 11.03.15 AM.png

Barron's picked up the story today, including the part about it not being due out for a few years.

The also quoted an analyst whi they said fiest tank TSLA and claimed that millennials use the term "nothingburger," so maybe we shouldn't pay too much attention to Barron's.

Reactions: PJFW8
Barron's picked up the story today, including the part about it not being due out for a few years.

The also quoted an analyst whi they said fiest tank TSLA and claimed that millennials use the term "nothingburger," so maybe we shouldn't pay too much attention to Barron's.
I sent the author an email telling him he’s using an April fools joke article as a source. And I saw that nothingburger thing and thought he was brain damaged. It’s like because the only news stories going on right now are covid related they have to make stuff up to get clicks.

I sent the author an email telling him he’s using an April fools joke article as a source. And I saw that nothingburger thing and thought he was brain damaged. It’s like because the only news stories going on right now are covid related they have to make stuff up to get clicks.
also why on earth would you do a massive redesign on a product with over half a million preorders...

View attachment 528648 Can’t trust anyone these days. Reporting without even confirming with the company. Unreal how sloppy reporting is these days to just get clicks.
Funny thing is I wouldn’t consider it meaningless if they did in fact redesign. A large portion of those who preordered it would back out. I would. I don’t want a Honda truck like that stupid concept art implied it would become. I loved that triangle the moment I saw it. My wife not so much but it’s grown on her since.

Reactions: PJFW8