Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Daylesford Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of doing a Daylesford overnight trip and wondering if anybody knows of any charging points etc. what are my options?

I'll be leaving from Melbourne SC in Richmond which is about 118km's, I don't expect to do anymore than 160km's whilst over the 2 days so if I managed to get 15 hours on a 10amp (150km's added back in overnight from 9pm - 12pm) then I'd expect to get back in to Melbourne SC with about 90km's left.... I'm in 70 and around town I get 300+ out of a 80% charge.

-ECIT

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing a Daylesford overnight trip and wondering if anybody knows of any charging points etc. what are my options?

I'll be leaving from Melbourne SC in Richmond which is about 118km's, I don't expect to do anymore than 160km's whilst over the 2 days so if I managed to get 15 hours on a 10amp (150km's added back in overnight from 9pm - 12pm) then I'd expect to get back in to Melbourne SC with about 90km's left.... I'm in 70 and around town I get 300+ out of a 80% charge.

-ECIT

Nothing showing up on Plugshare or Next Charge other than Bendigo. I would charge to 100% before leaving and try to park near a power point wherever you stay overnight. Otherwise maybe a friendly person/business could give you access to a power point overnight for a few bucks.