Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

days away from a release to all HW1 and to all HW2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Andyw2100 I hadn't come across that. I'll remember that next time.

The update finished within about 15 minutes tops! I went back and everything started up normally. Now on version 2.52.22. The release notes were duplicates to 2.50.114 (Supercharger Amenities, Automatic Driver Profiles and Equalizer Settings).

I received notification that an update was waiting for me around 5 pm today. I had version 2.50.114 on my MS75D HW1. It was originally scheduled for a 2 am update but decided to do it sooner. While the update was in progress I happen to be still in the car as I was reading emails. I heard all sorts of clicks, grinding, buzzing noises. It continued for a 5 mins then I left. I didn't expect the update would be so "active".

Wondering what this update will bring. I didn't expect the HW1 cars getting the update mentioned by Musk this soon.

Totally normal, your car grunts, clicks, farts and moans away during the update process. It's like she's alive.

There are three 2.52.x versions out. Why would a 2.50.x version be a more recent update than the 2.52.x versions?

I do see two of the 2.50.x versions in the update tracker with today's date, but that doesn't mean they were actually pushed today. It could just be users who don't realize or don't care to change the date of their installation in the tracker, or who updated today but received the update days ago.

What am I missing?
I got the 2.50.201 update just tonight. Seems to be going to those who had the .185 update for HW2. After taking a 15 minute drive and leaving it parked for a bit it FINALLY finished the camera calibration thing it had been stuck on for me.

Yea, @Andyw2100, the other thread from those 1000 California cars from last round are gradually getting the 2.50.201 update. Looks like the latest 2.50.XXX are the "active" AP2 functions release.

That may be, but there are now just three people reporting that version in the tracker. If you are active in that thread, it would be great if you could suggest that those with the new version update the tracker.

Thanks!