Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Decatur, GA service center experience, PT 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I just dropped my MX100D off for service. There were a bunch of issues noted at delivery, and I've found several more since then (delivery was June 12).

The service center has changed significantly since my delivery. They are no longer doing sales there. A lot of the original staff is gone.

I had trouble getting hold of people in service after we picked up the X. I don't know if this was related to the SC changes or not, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It took nearly a month and a half just to get service scheduled.

The staff were courteous and fairly efficient, though it did take more than an hour between when I arrived and when I left, and they were not busy helping other people. It took them an hour just with me to go over the paperwork, check my car, check the loaner, go over the things that need to be serviced, etc.

They provided me with a loaner, a MX75D. Definitely not top of the line, but I'm thankful to have an X to drive rather than an ICE vehicle!

They did ask me if I wanted them to wash and vacuum my car when they are done. I said no - it will be interesting to see if they follow through on that.

We'll see how it goes in service. I'll update with PT 2 when I get her back.