Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with SA and removed. Although he said as long as you resubmit your odometer reading within 10 days of trade-in expiration, it shouldn't change your EDD (as in, if your EDD got pushed back due to trade-in expiration, once you resubmit within 10 days, you get to claim back your original EDD time). I just ended up removing the trade-in for peace of mind until I get VIN assigned.
My TA wasn't sure how quickly it'd bump your order while awaiting odometer or new trade-in offer acceptance... so I removed for peace of mind as well.

That was Thursday.

Now today, my EDD slipped... so it hasn't helped me yet.

My TA wasn't sure how quickly it'd bump your order while awaiting odometer or new trade-in offer acceptance... so I removed for peace of mind as well.

That was Thursday.

Thanks for the reply, I called Tesla Cust. service 888#, they removed trade-in and they stated it shouldn't take you out of line. I expect my EDD to move again but not sooner. So now I won't have to update the darn odometer mileage and get a better offer from Carvana.

Reactions: JimMay

That was Thursday.

Yea it sucks, I'm still considering getting the performance just to get it sooner, but I find the performance specs completely unnecessary and would rather have range and smaller tires...ugh.

Reactions: PatentNRG
Just spoke with SA and removed. Although he said as long as you resubmit your odometer reading within 10 days of trade-in expiration, it shouldn't change your EDD (as in, if your EDD got pushed back due to trade-in expiration, once you resubmit within 10 days, you get to claim back your original EDD time). I just ended up removing the trade-in for peace of mind until I get VIN assigned.

Thanks Jimmy for the tip. I called the Tesla 888 because our SA has been ghosting since day 1 lol. They removed trade-in on the acct, so hopefully the EDD won't shift further back. I have my expectations for June, so if it's sooner we are surprised! ;-)

Reactions: JimMay
Same, plus I want 7 seats.

Seems crazy that I ordered 63 days ago, and if I order today, I'd get the car at the same time.

When did you order the MY? is it Long range? Also I see you live in BC, Canada! Here reside in Northern California but look forward to visiting Canada again. We were so close this year at the San Juan Islands in August (my first visit), we could see Victoria from the northside lol.

When did you order the MY? is it Long range? Also I see you live in BC, Canada! Here reside in Northern California but look forward to visiting Canada again. We were so close this year at the San Juan Islands in August (my first visit), we could see Victoria from the northside lol.
MYLR7 | MSM | White | Gemini | FSD ordered 12.21.2021

You were so close! Hope you get to make it up here soon... before some new variant mucks things up again.

Reactions: Otter2007
MYLR, Black/Black, 5-Seat, 19-Inch, No Tow, No FSD
OD: 12/29/2021
EDD #1: July (2022)
EDD #2: April 16 - May 16 (2022)
EDD #3: August (2022)
EDD #4: June 3 - July 1 (2022)
EDD #5: August (2022)
EDD #6: June 18 - July 16 (2022)

Last edited:
Reactions: Otter2007