Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

December 2021 order estimated delivery dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t
White/Black 5 seats no extra
I just new I will be getting from Austin 🤷‍♀️
Very happy for you. I just texted my SA to see if she knew anything about my upcoming VIN and I told her about you getting a VIN and an Austin build. She said it had to be a mistake and that there are NO MYLR Austin builds being delivered to the Northwest.

I have been a day behind you for the last several updates so perhaps I will get mine tomorrow :cool:

Very happy for you. I just texted my SA to see if she knew anything about my upcoming VIN and I told her about you getting a VIN and an Austin build. She said it had to be a mistake and that there are NO MYLR Austin builds being delivered to the Northwest.

I have been a day behind you for the last several updates so perhaps I will get mine tomorrow :cool:
Well I hope that mistake stays🤞🏻
And my vin won’t disappear 🙁

Last edited:
I removed it same morning I got the vin
In the app the only thing was my MVPA wouldn’t update so I called the rep and they updated it right away
After adding FSD, how soon did you order reflect changee in EDD and/or you got the VIN?
I am tempted to go this route of adding FSD. My EDD got pushed out to Jan-Apr 2023 earlier in July with an OD 12/29/21. And my friends in Austin who ordered after me with the same car config are getting their cars delivered in august! So frustrated..

After adding FSD, how soon did you order reflect changee in EDD and/or you got the VIN?
I am tempted to go this route of adding FSD. My EDD got pushed out to Jan-Apr 2023 earlier in July with an OD 12/29/21. And my friends in Austin who ordered after me with the same car config are getting their cars delivered in august! So frustrated..
I added on June 18 because I was pushed back from July delivery to October
It went back to July in couple of day
And I get my car little over two months after I added FSD

Still nothing for me. My second two week window starts tomorrow. Beginning to think I must be cursed. I ordered in August, and then took the hold off December 6th. 255 days and counting... Now I see why all of these people go ahead and bite the bullet and buy from the secondary market 🤷🏼😬
I would say you are not alone! I think my order is jinxed as well.. EDD jumps were there but not so crazy as now to Jan-Apr 2023.