Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed the finance people with a question about delivery timeline as I’d like to get Credit Union quotes and they copied my Inside Delivery Advisor. The guy emailed and called me.

Delivery scheduled for 9/14!

Blue/Premium White AWD

3/31/16 web reservation
4/18/18 1st config. offer
6/26/18 AWD ordered
7/23/18 Switched to White interior
8/19/18 Lost edit, asked to submit financing/trade-in - VIN# 966XX
8/21/18 Delivery scheduled 9/14
Sept-Nov '18

IDA called/emailed me today.

I emailed the finance people with a question about delivery timeline as I’d like to get Credit Union quotes and they copied my Inside Delivery Advisor. The guy emailed and called me.

Delivery scheduled for 9/14!

Blue/Premium White AWD

3/31/16 web reservation
4/18/18 1st config. offer
6/26/18 AWD ordered
7/23/18 Switched to White interior
8/19/18 Lost edit, asked to submit financing/trade-in - VIN# 966XX
8/21/18 Delivery scheduled 9/14
Sept-Nov '18

IDA called/emailed me today.
Aero right?

Deep Blue Metallic
Black Interior
AWD
18" Aero Wheels
EAP

Virginia
Cash and no trade in
6/29/17 reservation
6/29/18 configuration

No communications from Tesla. Edit button has been gone for several weeks.
VIN received from calling customer service on 8/17/18, call from IDA on 8/22/18, tentative delivery scheduled for 9/4/18 (though need to reschedule). It's happening...

Reactions: nerdy
WHELP!!!! GOT MY DELIVERY DATE SCHEDULED TODAY! 8/30. P3D order was placed between 8/10 to 8/15 so....thats a fast turn around!
I believe they built a batch of P3D+ Deep Blue Metallic with black interior that are sitting around in a lot somewhere. But, the delivery team has not processed them yet. I got prompted for loan information for mine, but no VIN yet. But, I am on the East Coast. What range is your VIN?

I believe they built a batch of P3D+ Deep Blue Metallic with black interior that are sitting around in a lot somewhere. But, the delivery team has not processed them yet. I got prompted for loan information for mine, but no VIN yet. But, I am on the East Coast. What range is your VIN?

Its in my signature (592xx). I've been seeing a lot of new DBM VINs in the 7xxxx range though.

Its in my signature (592xx). I've been seeing a lot of new DBM VINs in the 7xxxx range though.

Well.....VIN showed up on my Order Page today. It seems delivery rep was wrong about the VIN, or this is an artifact of the new delivery process. It was not 592xx its 735xx.

From what I was told at the time my delivery was scheduled was that the vehicle was in Burbank waiting for pre-inspection with additional washing and preparation and that it should be ready by this weekend. I scheduled a delivery for the 30th (so that my wife could pick me up) so I guess during that time between scheduling the delivery yesterday and it showing up on my page the VIN changed?