Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Degradation at 94.000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TM-Spy is an app (in development). You also need an adapter cable and a bluetooth transmitter. It is described in one of the discussions called 'using TM-Spy' or something similar.
Thank you, @David99 . I was aware of TM-Spy. I've been using Leaf-Spy for some time on my Leaf and like it.
On Google Play Store, however, TM-Spy shows as only being applicable to the MS. I'll keep checking back for updates that will include the MX.

Thank you, @David99 . I was aware of TM-Spy. I've been using Leaf-Spy for some time on my Leaf and like it.
On Google Play Store, however, TM-Spy shows as only being applicable to the MS. I'll keep checking back for updates that will include the MX.
I would expect that Tesla uses the same CAN message IDs for the S and the X, so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to use TM-Spy on your X. I've used it before and it doesn't care about the model of your car, it simply translates the messages.

P85D with 30K miles on it (20 months old). 100% charge when new was 253 and is now 251. 90% when new was 227 and is now 226. So does this mean my 2 mile loss after 30K miles is the worst degradation I'm going to see?
My dec 14 p85d had a pack replacement in roughly july 15 and 30k miles or so since then. in march 16, i got the lud upgrade. My 100% is 241.