Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delay Inventory Model Y SR

nutterbutter

Jul 19, 2021
Southern California
Is there a way to delay delivery for a month on an inventory Model Y SR? I was able to order one that's in inventory but I am trying to sell my car in order to purchase. I'll need 2 to 3 weeks to sell. I called the Delivery center and they said only 3 days max to delay.

MY_KK

Feb 26, 2020
Kansas
Sorry for not being able to provide an answer to your question, but how did you order a MY SR? I thought that was not available anymore, even off the menu.

Reactions: PNWLeccy

nutterbutter

Jul 19, 2021
Southern California
Well, I won't be able to pick up the Model Y, unless I take a chance trying to sell it as a used car. I wish Tesla gave a bit more time for inventory cars. Look out for a Model Y SR coming to inventory soon!!

Kairide

Jul 13, 2021
CA
I'm not seeing where you're coming from on this. There is a car available for immediate purchase, either you're ready or you're not. It would be different if you ordered it and get an estimated delivery of December and all of a sudden they told you the car was ready in August.

nutterbutter

Jul 19, 2021
Southern California
I'm not seeing where you're coming from on this. There is a car available for immediate purchase, either you're ready or you're not. It would be different if you ordered it and get an estimated delivery of December and all of a sudden they told you the car was ready in August.
yeah, i was hoping to be ready, but my model 3 LR is still for sale. It's posted here in TMC. I need that to sell, before I can commit.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC