Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deleted destinations reappear instantly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 Model 3. Version 23.6.9

I press and hold and click the x to remove the address. It reappears after a few minutes or if I navigate away and come back.

How does one file a bug report or make Tesla aware? There seems to be no fix.

If I were to reset the car, assuming I have to program all my keys again or am I locked out?

There’s no good way to file a bug report that goes directly to Tesla. The problem will likely get resolved since it seems like a new bug, but try rebooting if you haven’t already.

A factory reset will erase all your settings, which seems a bit drastic for solving this problem. A reset won’t delete your key cards, but you will need to set up your phones and everything else again (including HomeLink if you have it).

Upvote 0
I think the voice-activated bug report still works. Press the "Voice button" (right on the steering wheel. Then say "BUG REPORT" and follow with a short description of the bug. I assume it works as it still listed with voice commands that are understood.
Those bug reports don’t go anywhere. They take a snapshot of your car’s state that can be used by Service if you have them check the car.

Upvote 0
Those bug reports don’t go anywhere. They take a snapshot of your car’s state that can be used by Service if you have them check the car.
I've always imagined the bug report feature works similarly to the pneumatic tubes on Lost.
1680624668722.png

• Funny
Reactions: RayK and BitJam
Upvote 0
If this is only really occuring on a single vehicle, then it's not really a "bug". It's an individual problem with a particular vehicle. Let it sit a couple days, see if it goes away. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's worked for me before. Sometimes the issue just resolves itself.

Upvote 0