Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivered without Gemini covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivered 6/30 without wheel covers and while I like the look without, I would still like to have them for long trips. I thought they may be shipped to me but I assume they would have arrived by now if that were the case.

I notified my delivery advisor the day of delivery when she called to check how it went and she said that she would get back to me in a couple days. That obviously never happened and I've emailed her two times without any response.

What would be the recommended next step? Should I schedule a service appointment?

Delivered 6/30 without wheel covers and while I like the look without, I would still like to have them for long trips. I thought they may be shipped to me but I assume they would have arrived by now if that were the case.

I notified my delivery advisor the day of delivery when she called to check how it went and she said that she would get back to me in a couple days. That obviously never happened and I've emailed her two times without any response.

What would be the recommended next step? Should I schedule a service appointment?
Yes submit a service ticket and do write exactly what you wrote here how your delivery person is just ignoring you. Make sure you add her name and the phone number you called.

I would of refused delivery and believe me a set of aero caps would of came off another ride immediately. That’s what they did for the scratched wheel trim.

Fred

Mine also arrived without the covers...no big deal, imo. They will get them to you. Filing a service ticket is pretty much the answer to everything, imo. Mobile service brought mine to me when they installed the tow hitch (all done in my driveway).

Reactions: elderplops
So if they don't show up with the Aero covers installed, are center and lug nut caps provided now? FWIW I plan on operating my with the Gemini wheels exposed so I'll want/need the caps.

This a photo of a buddies PMY (he opted to go with the smaller 19" Gemini's and painted them black).

So that's my plan for my LR AWD, even going to paint the calipers red.

So if they don't show up with the Aero covers installed, are center and lug nut caps provided now? FWIW I plan on operating my with the Gemini wheels exposed so I'll want/need the caps.

This a photo of a buddies PMY (he opted to go with the smaller 19" Gemini's and painted them black).

So that's my plan for my LR AWD, even going to paint the calipers red.
No, nothing else if provided. The covers will be provided eventually, no cost...