Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries in Canada/Toronto, anyone actually get a M3 yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reservation almost 2 years ago. Configured June 21st. Black, RWD. Still no VIN. Was told 4-8 weeks when I configured not still sitting on Aug-Oct delivery. Getting very frustrated especially since I reserved so long ago.

Damn that's brutal, I wonder if it's something in your config that's slower. I configured June 28th or so, have the red with sport wheels and EAP/FSD no trade in paying cash in full. Have you tried doing the trick someone mentioned above where you change the URL to add the edit-config to see if it still lets you edit yours? That worked for me and let me edit it until about a week ago then it would only log me into my Tesla account. Then a week later or so I got the email to schedule delivery, asking if I have any travel plans in September. So it seems like that trick with the URL with editing it definitely does work and should give you an idea when it will be coming.

Just got the email!!! Delivery is scheduled for mid-September unless it arrives in Toronto sooner. There's a VIN but they said I can't have it yet because it can sometimes change he said but either way she's on her way!

Did you decide NOT to change to AWD then?

I've seen maybe 10 Model 3's around the GTA. They are definitely out there. I hear Markham has a ton. Seems to be a big batch coming to Toronto in mid-September time frame, maybe a mix of RWD and AWD.

Did you decide NOT to change to AWD then?

I've seen maybe 10 Model 3's around the GTA. They are definitely out there. I hear Markham has a ton. Seems to be a big batch coming to Toronto in mid-September time frame, maybe a mix of RWD and AWD.

That's right, I kept the RWD. I decided to get the AWD, so logged in using the Edit link to change it but it kept sending me back to my account, so day I decided to get AWD it went into production with RWD lol. But Tesla is suing the Ontario government over the rebate now, so if I get my car before the 11th (scheduled for the 17th right now) and Tesla wins, there's still a chance I'd get the rebate. Since the AWD was never part of it I just left it as is and will see what happens.

• Funny
Reactions: adaptabl
I live in Toronto and I've still yet to see a Model 3 in person. I drive to work every day and I look everywhere, and I will see maybe 2 Tesla's in total every week, that's it. It's always a white Model X as well that I'm starting to think is the same person lol. I've seen a Model S a few times, but that's about it. Has me a LITTLE concerned as sometimes I'll drive 100k in one day and won't see a single one. Seemed like there were a lot more until I actually ordered mine.

Anyway, I ordered my Model 3 end of June and paid the deposit etc. My delivery window is August to October, and I did the RWD, Red with sport wheels, no trade in, paying cash in full, with auto pilot and future self drive.

Just wondering if anyone else in Toronto that ordered around June has got theirs yet? Just getting a bit frustrated as when you go on reddit, every day it's post after post people posting photos like "Here's more Model 3's Tesla is just stock piling in a parking lot!" Or when someone asks about timelines, people reply constantly like "if you need it fast get the RWD, Tesla is just sitting on them." Plus posts even on here people "I ordered 8/1 and delivery is 8/10!"

My living room is full of Tesla stuff, the cargo mats, licence plate holders, tire kit, wall charger, but I'm starting to slightly lose interest in the car as this site and reddit went from non stop posts about people trying to figure out their delivery date, to now sounding like most people actually have their car and just comment about how many Tesla is sitting on. Curious to see if anyone else has received theirs, ideally anyone that ordered in June when they opened up the window to all?
I reserved Feb 2018....June 30th received invitation to order...ordered and paid the add’l $3200. And...Aug 23 got the email asking me to call my advisor to arrange a delivery date. Called...and booked to pick up the Model 3 in Oakville Thurs Sept 6th. Delivery advisor told me Friday that my car is sitting in the compound...just waiting til Thursday!