Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Conundrum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am scheduled to pick up my Model 3 LRD tomorrow and I get a call today stating my vehicle has been damaged in delivery. The side mirror and door panel have been scratched and dented. The mirror they fix before pick up tomorrow but it will have a lovely dent and scratch down the passenger door. My options are 1) refuse delivery and wait for them to fix it maybe 2 -3 weeks. 2) Have them find a same model and options and wait for that to be delivered 2-3 weeks. 3) take the vehicle let them set me up with a future appointment bring it in they give me a loaner for the time its in the shop. I've already paid $35k for my deposit and sold my daily driver but have a beater I can still drive in the mean time (not as fun). What are your thoughts.

I am scheduled to pick up my Model 3 LRD tomorrow and I get a call today stating my vehicle has been damaged in delivery. The side mirror and door panel have been scratched and dented. The mirror they fix before pick up tomorrow but it will have a lovely dent and scratch down the passenger door. My options are 1) refuse delivery and wait for them to fix it maybe 2 -3 weeks. 2) Have them find a same model and options and wait for that to be delivered 2-3 weeks. 3) take the vehicle let them set me up with a future appointment bring it in they give me a loaner for the time its in the shop. I've already paid $35k for my deposit and sold my daily driver but have a beater I can still drive in the mean time (not as fun). What are your thoughts.
Disappointing- clearly - but happens. My vote is with the others for non damaged or free upgrade on undamaged close to or discount

Definitely second option