Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped by the Odessa rest stop Sunday night. Nothing there.

I'm starting to doubt that Canadian Tire will do much to help EV drivers. They would make no money from it. A different company runs the restaurants, so there's no advantage to having EV drivers waiting there. I'm guessing that they are stalling on the government-mandated charging stations, and will probably install 30A circuits when/if they finally do, which will be all but useless.

Maybe Tesla can convince them by paying them money, but I'm thinking maybe they've gone to a location off one of the interchange ramps, rather than the En Route stations.

Apparenetly April 27th was a busy day for canadian delivery dates. May 12 - May 26 for me. We'll have to do some white and red MS get togethers for Canada Day.

Orangem - I heard that home delivery was only availible for those not close to a service centre. I don't know the exact criteria but apparently Calgary qualifies for home delivery.

I was told that if I traded in my car I could not have home Deliv. If I just bought the car I could. I'm 2 hrs away for t.o.'s service centre. And it would be a more fulfilling experience if I picked up in t.o. I'll find out what I'll get for my car in the next couple of days. P.s. just got my premium back, 475.00 for 6 months with 5000 and 3000 deductible.

There's got to be enough in Calgary to warrant a service centre though I've yet to see one in the wild. Maybe AC1K's purchase was the breaking point in supporting the service centre requirement .
VCanucks, which rims did you choose in the end?
congrats to you both

went with the 19's since performance wasnt worth the cost to me, and also since 4k for rims is better spent elsewhere. Might end up buying some nice 20's off tire rack down the road for cheaper and use the 19s for winter

That's what I did. Tire rack 20's. snow 19's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 381
Fantastic,
I wonder what the Model S count is in Alberta.
Any others in Calgary you are aware of ?

confirmed 1 person in Calgary has a Gray Tesla with the 19" wheels, and my coworker says he saw a red one (maybe it was the guy on the news?)

so that's 2 already here

Congrats, what colors did you end up going with?

my config is the following

Black (i may vinyl wrap the car to matte black but i haven't decided)
Performance 85 KW
21" Silver Wheels
Sound and Tech package
Pano Roof
No spoiler
Gray Interior
Carbon Fiber trim
Paint Armor

I probably wont tint the windows, nobody in Calgary has exp with this car or how to take it apart to do the windows on the doors, don't want to break anything.

The number of Calgary area roadster owners and the geographic location to the US (rather then Edmonton) would probably have influenced that decision also.
I was asked in May to bring my car to Calgary for a checkup so I think the intent is to service Alberta and possibly Saskatchewan customers.