Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can select either home or Seattle as long as you let them know that you really mean Vancouver. They will do home if you want, I was told, but it would be faster if I was willing to pick it up at the Vancouver service centre. I liked "faster" and picked mine up today :D A huge thanks to Mark, our new manager, for spending an inordinate amount of time answering my questions and going over my car with me. I have to drop something off tomorrow so I might see you there Stephen!

I got the armour but plan to have the partial hood removed and a full hood applied. Despite the great detailing done prior to delivery (it looked AWSOME), I could see the line. It will annoy me, so I will correct that. Mark said he was going to be talking with a guy who will be doing an application of the paint armour kit on Friday, so I will see what comes grom their discussion. I have already talked with a guy who works with one of the high end dealerships in Vancouver and he quoted me about $500 for the custom hood at that time. I have the dolphin grey, as I hear colour can affect how visible the line appears (can't remember if white was worse or dark was worse though - it's on the paint armour thread somewhere in the interior/exterior section).

Last edited:
I paid (or will pay for it), but it turns out they didn't put it on after all. The other two cars that came with mine didn't have it either. I asked Mark about getting the full hood done and said the same to me...the guy that's doing the other two cars that arrived with mine will be applying it on Friday...as those cars are being shipped east...I think one is off to Manitoba. I'll be getting the full hood done on mine next week. I'm actually glad they forgot it.

My Model S is ALIVE !!!!!!!!!

@17h00 Eastern daylight time, my car VIN #6004 is responding through the IPHONE APP !!

Now, anyone has a friend at Fremont who could turn «ON» the remote access ?? ;-)

That is cool. Just checked mine, and no love here. My delivery window is March 7th to 21st (one day earlier than yours for some weird reason).

I hate to bug them, but am itching to call and see where I stand....

That is cool. Just checked mine, and no love here. My delivery window is March 7th to 21st (one day earlier than yours for some weird reason).

I hate to bug them, but am itching to call and see where I stand....

You have NO idea how many times I called them !! ;-)

But always nice talking with Tesla personnel ... they are SO passionate ... one lady was so happy to practice french !!

So yes, CALL ... at least, you'll know your VIN # !! Please tell us when you get it ...

Sly

So out of this world! Happy for you guys. Seems like TM might beat the delivery window for some of you. Will I be left alone on the sidelines... I am out of the country until the 12th anyway.

Sly did you talk to Gariné (she is in Palo Alto but wrote back to me in French)?

Thats right ... I did!! If you talk with her, talk in french s-l-o-w-l-y ... she will be very happy to «practice»!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

so looks like Tesla is assigning VINs early on. I have a March 14-28 delivery window and just got my VIN 6751. I have std suspension too so maybe they are on schedule.

WOW ... it's crazy how fast VIN's are added up !!!!

Bring them on ... our little planet Earth love those cars !!!

You have NO idea how many times I called them !! ;-)

But always nice talking with Tesla personnel ... they are SO passionate ... one lady was so happy to practice french !!

So yes, CALL ... at least, you'll know your VIN # !! Please tell us when you get it ...

So, as I typed that last message, I e-mailed Gar and got a response literally a minute later with my VIN. I'm VIN 6003.