Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally picked up a Red LR AWD with induction wheels at Buena Park. It was pretty straight forward and easy pick up spent a good portion of the hour going through the vehicle and I’m glad to say there were just a couple of very slight trim misalignment. Over all I was happy with it! Pic attached
63719210-FCB2-4340-98C2-2F4038B44CBC.jpeg

I haven’t seen the blue in person. We were debating between blue or MSM. We decided with MSM. Hopefully MSM looks good in person.

While I think the blue and reds and whites are absolutely gorgeous, I love my MSM. The color changes depending on the sun angle (bluish-grey to purplish-grey to grey on cloudy days), and the multicolor sparkles when you're up close are quite lovely. I have no regrets. Especially once I pick it up from a day at the PPF/ceramic spa. :)

Reactions: rexminster
I was suppose to pick up my MY tomorrow with the exact same config!! Unfortunately, I have to wait until the title for my current model 3 arrives since I’m trading it in. New delivery date for me is Friday 6/26. It’s painful to know it’s just sitting there for a week, ugh!! Your car looks great and I can’t wait to get mine soon! So glad to hear you didn’t have any major issues, phew!!

How long did you guys wait from order date to pick up date? My friend ordered sometime in FEB and still hasn’t gotten delivery yet.

Oh, no... Not February! LOL, whatever. Many of us here ordered OVER A YEAR AGO and are still waiting. There was a delay on white seats so only a few would trickle out here and there. Then the factory shut down for COVID. I ordered on day-1, so March of 2019, and just received a text last weekend that my car should be built this week.

Reactions: mazers
I’m sorry that people who reserved early are still waiting. I ordered 4/27 and got mine 6/17. I really don’t know how Tesla is fulfilling their reservations.
As they say, it’s a combo of reservation, geography, configuration. You should ONLY expect to be ahead of someone if you are in the same geo, with the same exact configuration, have completed the same tasks (registration, payment, trade-in, insurance, etc.) and reserved earlier