Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery window different in email and on MyTesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.png
image.png
Has anyone else dealt with this? My delivery window on MyTesla page is late April-May, but I just received an email this afternoon from Tesla that says my delivery window is May-early June. I reserved last August and ordered in February. If the new, public configuration is correct, I could order a new Model X TODAY and get it in May, sooner than the email is telling me. Does this seem odd? Does anyone else have this problem of conflicting info? My DES is stumped. Thanks!

I emailed my DS and here is the history and response.
Confirmed my order on Mar 28th
DS emailed me 4 days ago and said mid to late May
Tesla emailed me today and said late April to May
I emailed DS and asked for which one was the truth
DS emailed me and said I'm scheduled for production the last week of April. 2-6 weeks to produce. 2 weeks to ship and deliver.
Since I live in Texas, I have to pay for the car before they will ship it to me. She said I should expect 2 weeks between paying for car and receiving the car.

UPDATE: DES finally wrote back and said the configurator is incorrect and that previous reservations would most definitely be built and delivered before new orders that come from the general public. He estimated a time frame of mid-May; of course, he didn't say if that was production or delivery.