Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone find this in their glove box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
87E48A94-E3C3-4F3E-AC2A-CF0C03A12B61.jpeg

What is this used for?

I have one of those too, and I have the 20inch performance wheels.

It's not going to be terribly useful for me.
Actually the tool is for the plastic center covers on the 19" and 20" wheels. No tool is included (or required) for the Aero wheels.
Maybe one day I'll go completely insane, and I'll run around taking the ugly hub caps off Model 3's.
Over my cold dead body. :mad: ;)

• Informative
Reactions: S4WRXTTCS
Actually the tool is for the plastic center covers on the 19" and 20" wheels. No tool is included (or required) for the Aero wheels.

Apparently it is completely self-explanatory.

I would have assumed that had I not known about the Aero wheels. I was originally going to get those ONLY because they could be dual use. So I could have efficiency or looks which I thought was pretty cool.

I do wonder if mischief/pranks with the Aero wheel covers will be an issue as it doesn't require a tool.

Apparently it is completely self-explanatory.

I would have assumed that had I not known about the Aero wheels. I was originally going to get those ONLY because they could be dual use. So I could have efficiency or looks which I thought was pretty cool.

I do wonder if mischief/pranks with the Aero wheel covers will be an issue as it doesn't require a tool.

The 19”/20” don’t require a tool either. Lift any 2 of the flaps, slide fingers underneath and towards the center and pull off. They are only held on by an expansion ring inside the wheel Center bore. Easy to pop off and snap on.