Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone get a little model 3 car after they picked up their vehicle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I saw some people got a little tiny model 3 diecast vehicle when they picked up their Model 3 for delivery.

When I went to pick mine up a little over a month ago, I asked for it at the end...They said, they don't make it anymore. Then I found out a couple of weeks later someone got theirs from the same center...Not a big deal, but pretty lame if you ask me.

Got one at delivery today, but had to ask for it. Actually almost forgot and drove off, but my wife remembered and ran in to ask. I don't think they actually checked to confirm if we waited in line or not. Can't hurt to ask when you pick up your vehicle.

So you went out of your way to get ~$75 (after fees) after buying a $50k+ car...I’m confused, can you afford the car or not?

No, it wasn't out of my way.

It was where I had to go anyway because Tesla delivery at the offsite lot forgot to include my second key card, or either phone cable, with the actual car.

Also it was a 60k+ car I could easily afford, but thanks for your classy reply :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Stacks
No, it wasn't out of my way.

It was where I had to go anyway because Tesla delivery at the offsite lot forgot to include my second key card, or either phone cable, with the actual car.

Also it was a 60k+ car I could easily afford, but thanks for your classy reply :)
Sorry, you get no sympathy from me when you took a car from someone else for the sole purpose of scalping on eBay to make $75. If you need the $75 that bad then maybe the 60k+ car should be rethought is my point.

• Disagree
Reactions: Knightshade
Sorry, you get no sympathy from me when you took a car from someone else for the sole purpose of scalping on eBay to make $75.

That's 2 incorrect ASSumptions in a row from you... at least you're consistent :)

I took it because I was a day 1 reservation holder, so I was collecting something I was promised.

Then I found out it doesn't even match my car (different color- despite earlier reports saying it'd be a model of the config you ordered) and that idiots are paying $75-125 for the thing on ebay, so why would I not sell it at that point?

If you need the $75 that bad then maybe the 60k+ car should be rethought is my point.

I'm beginning to think this is all projection on your part because you can't afford the $75 to buy one on Ebay and you're mad about it :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Stacks