Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone not get the update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of this morning it does not look as if any legacy FSD Beta MS or MX have received the FSD Beta 10.8 update or the V11 update. No one knows why and either does Tesla support. I chatted with them yesterday and all they said was I had the correct hardware for the V11/10.8 update and should get it. Still on 10.6.1.

My feelings were mixed.
  1. I want FSD Beta v10.8. (An FSD Beta version that doesn't try to kill me, please!)
  2. I want, but apparently won't get Blind Spot Camera and Sentry Mode Live Camera Access. (What "Legacy" Models S&X Can't Have)
  3. And judging from TMC poster criticisms, I may not want several 2021.44.25.6 (software v11.0 for FSD Beta testers) visual display features.
So I was thinking, "Having a so-called 'legacy' car--maybe not so bad?"

Downloading .6 now!

Loading it too!

Oh well. It was good while it lasted. I guess I'll have to decide whether to download and/or install.

Just a reminder to readers who may not remember, 2021.44.25.2 is the holiday software download for most cars; 2021.44.25.6 is the holiday download for those (like me) cursed to be FSD Beta testers in the USA.

Teslascope and Teslafi are starting to show a few USA Model X legacy cars getting 2021.44.25.6. Since their data is based on samples (their customer bases) from among the whole Tesla fleet worldwide, that means that the true numbers of cars starting to receive it are probably higher.

If you (a) have a pre-refresh Model S or X and (b) are an FSD Beta tester, let us know if and when you get an invite to download 2021.44.25.6.

*****​

Addendum: Yes (to Post #22, below) I am downloading/installing my copy of 2021.44.25.6 right now, also.

Last edited:
I am still running on 2020.48.37.9. That is the last time I got an update. I have a 2017 Model S 100. I asked Tesla maintenance and they said other folks with the Model S from that year also didn't get any - including the Christmas update!!!! Anyone know what's wrong or have a hint on how to get things fixed????

I am still running on 2020.48.37.9. That is the last time I got an update. I have a 2017 Model S 100. I asked Tesla maintenance and they said other folks with the Model S from that year also didn't get any - including the Christmas update!!!! Anyone know what's wrong or have a hint on how to get things fixed????
Try a full factory reset and make sure car is on wi-fi to be sure,