Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did FSD ever show up on your Profile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the people that bought the M3 with Enhanced AutoPilot before the price drop that where offered FSD for free. Did you ever get it to shop up on your profile under options.

I keep following up with Tech Support which mentions they are working on it but never get a call back on why its taking so long. Originally under my profile details it showed FSD was there for me be purchased still. When I checked today I was surprised that this was not available anymore but my Option still say Enhanced AutoPilot vs Full Self Drive.

What are other people in this situation experience.
Steve

For the people that bought the M3 with Enhanced AutoPilot before the price drop that where offered FSD for free. Did you ever get it to shop up on your profile under options.

I keep following up with Tech Support which mentions they are working on it but never get a call back on why its taking so long. Originally under my profile details it showed FSD was there for me be purchased still. When I checked today I was surprised that this was not available anymore but my Option still say Enhanced AutoPilot vs Full Self Drive.

What are other people in this situation experience.
Steve

When was FSD offered for free for people who had bought EAP? I don't recall that.

I had EAP from the original car purchase and bought FSD when the price dropped to $2K. Telsa had to fix something on my account to allow me to buy FSD at that price because the website was showing AP upgrades for purchase like I didn't even have EAP. After I bought FSD, it showed up fairly quickly in my car's profile; I want to say like overnight, but can't quite remember.

When was FSD offered for free for people who had bought EAP? I don't recall that.

I had EAP from the original car purchase and bought FSD when the price dropped to $2K. Telsa had to fix something on my account to allow me to buy FSD at that price because the website was showing AP upgrades for purchase like I didn't even have EAP. After I bought FSD, it showed up fairly quickly in my car's profile; I want to say like overnight, but can't quite remember.

It was for people that purchased it in Feb but took delivery in March after the price drop.