Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did I get an unusually good price on my CPO?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 6/21 and just found out i can pick up my car next week! I noticed the prices seem to be going up aside from a few that pop up here and there.

P85
metallic blue
carbon fiber spoiler
21' turbine wheels
panoramic roof
active air suspension
obeche wood gloss decor
tan performance leather
tech package
sound studio package
free supercharging
80k miles

$38,500

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Yup! You got a good price. Seems as if those who ordered right when the 2-year program was released got good deals. I ordered Day 1, specs are the same as yours except mine is a P85+, with 68k miles & rear-facing seats/dual chargers. Nabbed it for $47k.

I'd say yours was an even better deal than mine considering I didn't even care for the rear-facing seats/dual chargers or the "+" version.

Yup! You got a good price. Seems as if those who ordered right when the 2-year program was released got good deals. I ordered Day 1, specs are the same as yours except mine is a P85+, with 68k miles & rear-facing seats/dual chargers. Nabbed it for $47k.

I'd say yours was an even better deal than mine considering I didn't even care for the rear-facing seats/dual chargers or the "+" version.

I got the same deal you did and very excited about it. The cheapest + you can find now is around $60K so I'm pretty happy about that. Still waiting for the car, of course. Hopefully by the end of the month. Ordered on 6/8.

for anyone who may care. It took exactly 4 weeks till pickup. The car looks great and is super fast at 80k miles. It also came with premium interior lighting, parcel shelf, brand new floormats, brand new spoiler, and those chrome inserts in the frunk.