Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did the Price go up again? 03-15-22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1647357103640.png

Did the Price go up again? It was 1k last week, and now 4k. Wow. Thank heavens I had my reservation in 2 weeks back.

Did the Price go up again? It was 1k last week, and now 4k. Wow. Thank heavens I had my reservation in 2 weeks back.

Stephen Colbert has no issue with that, why should we?

Seriously, maybe the ones ordered after the increase get something extra (!) The only value added on the horizon is 4680 battery, laminated rear glass, rear trunk shelf. The increase may guarantee you those things.

Stephen Colbert has no issue with that, why should we?

Seriously, maybe the ones ordered after the increase get something extra (!) The only value added on the horizon is 4680 battery, laminated rear glass, rear trunk shelf. The increase may guarantee you those things.
May be, but I will take the cheaper version. It is good for reservation holders, but someone wanting to buy, not so much.
With all these prices, does anybody have some insights on their accessories? Did they ever go up in prices?
Now that my car is on its way, I am wondering if I should buy the wall charger now or I could wait until in June when it's closer to my EDD?
I have been thinking exactly the same. Looks like the accessories are going up and most are not even in stock. Guess we need to prepare 3 months before the car comes in.

With all these prices, does anybody have some insights on their accessories? Did they ever go up in prices?
Now that my car is on its way, I am wondering if I should buy the wall charger now or I could wait until in June when it's closer to my EDD?
Buy a used one from facebook marketplace. Save some cash and you wont have to worry about it.