Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discrepancy in the Tesla App After a Few Days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aesculus

Still Trying to Figure This All Out
May 31, 2015
Northern California
I did a screen capture of my solar production at the end of the day and this is what I got. It was also verified within 2% using the value of the three inverters.

Screenshot_20210618-213651_Tesla.jpg

A few days later I did a screen capture of the same day and got a hugely different value:

Screenshot_20210621-113603_Tesla.jpg

And if I download the data from the second image page and add it all up and convert to kWh, it comes in at 40.9 kWh which jives with the first image.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BGbreeder
Check again throughout the day, and again in the evening. Most likely, the number will go up, and eventually hit 41 again. I mentioned seeing this bug a while back (Weird Tesla App Anomoly) and some others have reported it as well. The data from 3 days ago is always wrong (too low) but climbs throughout the day to eventually (by sunset, though I have not nailed down the exact time) getting back to the correct value. This also affects the totals (like weekly/monthly numbers.)

I too have
Check again throughout the day, and again in the evening. Most likely, the number will go up, and eventually hit 41 again. I mentioned seeing this bug a while back (Weird Tesla App Anomoly) and some others have reported it as well. The data from 3 days ago is always wrong (too low) but climbs throughout the day to eventually (by sunset, though I have not nailed down the exact time) getting back to the correct value. This also affects the totals (like weekly/monthly numbers.)

I too have observed this issue and agree it seems to self correct in time.