Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that are saying that the interior dimensions of the new passenger floor area have changed.
Are you sure you’ve pushed the carpet all the way to the console/tunnel area? Apparently Tesla has been forgetting to do so—and it’s a pretty big difference (like 2 inches or so). I’m just slightly worried that manufacturers may have measured the new 21 Model 3 and thought things changed—when in reality they may not have…

They look great! Look forward to receiving them.
Speaking of that,

Our shipping agent just informed me that our shipment has been released from port. She will confirm romorrow when we can pick up from them. I will be working with them to arrange transporting from the LA warehouse to our fulfillment center in salt lake city! I cannot give any estimates on this part of the process as this is the first time we've had to ship to another state from LA, so bare with me as I work this out!

Reactions: Ron_M3
Speaking of that,

Our shipping agent just informed me that our shipment has been released from port. She will confirm romorrow when we can pick up from them. I will be working with them to arrange transporting from the LA warehouse to our fulfillment center in salt lake city! I cannot give any estimates on this part of the process as this is the first time we've had to ship to another state from LA, so bare with me as I work this out!
are the trunk mats and mud flaps included in this shipment too? The website mentions a ship date of July for those items so I am wondering if that estimate is still accurate? thank you!

Hi, can anyone tell frunk floor dimensions?
I bought frunk mat, but doesn’t have my M3 yet.
So I don’t know it fit in new M3 frunk or not?
Please tell me bottom width and length. Or actual size of mat.
Thanks in advance

Yeah that shouldn't have happened. I had made it a point to make a discount system where the price gradually rises to retail through declining timed discounts. Not sure what progress has been made, if any on that. Maybe it can't be done and we should just turn off retail orders until the week of arrival or something, I haven't had input from the people doing the site.

Send me an email and I'll get your order adjusted to accurately reflect your wait time.

I'm going to say you should have paid around $120 for your wait since that would have been around the time the production finished.

There is definitely a lot to be desired with the website experience and order/pricing system.

Now that the mats are in the country and logistical issues aren't eating all my attention, I can shift some of my focus on getting the website systems and customer experience to a satisfactory level. I thought this was being handled better but it apparently also needs my direct intervention.

I'm going to dig through it over the weekend and see what needs to be done. As always, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have issues you want to bring to my immediate attention.
I'm in the same boat as OP.
I send the email regarding this and got no response.

I'm in the same boat as OP.
I send the email regarding this and got no response.
Sorry about that! I received your email but was pretty busy trying to arrange the entire fulfilment process with Jason. We're dealing with loads of calls and emails and figuring out how to send 4+ month orders to our fulfillment center accurately so nobody gets incorrect stuff. Just sent you your discount!

Last edited:
Any info on them. There’s nothing about them. Pics, price, etc.
Here's our website link to them:

Here's our website link to them:
Apologies. I thought it was for the model 3. Looking forward to getting my mats! 😊