Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've temporarily taken down all preorders to see if we can come up with a less complicated system. Don't worry, it'll be back.
TShieldDesigns: Would you look into my order? I placed my order May 4, 2021 Order #1369. Looked into my account and now see another Order #2030 on July 24, 2021. Both orders say unfulfilled. Do you have any idea when I will receive my mats? I ordered floor mats along with trunk and frunk mats. Any information and update you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

TShieldDesigns: Would you look into my order? I placed my order May 4, 2021 Order #1369. Looked into my account and now see another Order #2030 on July 24, 2021. Both orders say unfulfilled. Do you have any idea when I will receive my mats? I ordered floor mats along with trunk and frunk mats. Any information and update you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.
PM'd your tracking.

I’ll take it. It’s $99?
No, I paid $169.99 because I didn't want to wait for them. Ended up waiting anyway and since I wanted something by the time I left for vacation today (now leaving over the weekend) I ended up finding a set on Amazon that look exactly the same. And they arrived in two days. The Tesla Shields have not arrived yet but are expected today so I will post them over in the Marketplace but someone also already reached out to me on PM so will give them first shot at working out something with me.

Got mine today and the driver mat fit perfectly and the passenger mat was almost so but will likely just settle in too. I didn’t try the rear mat yet as I still need to vacuum the whole thing out. They look nice too.

No, I paid $169.99 because I didn't want to wait for them. Ended up waiting anyway and since I wanted something by the time I left for vacation today (now leaving over the weekend) I ended up finding a set on Amazon that look exactly the same. And they arrived in two days. The Tesla Shields have not arrived yet but are expected today so I will post them over in the Marketplace but someone also already reached out to me on PM so will give them first shot at working out something with me.
Which one on Amazon?

Recently got the JFIEEI Floor Mats for 2021 Tesla Model 3 on Amazon. Pretty good fit and quality for $95, and the texture (TPE outer layer) feels very grippy. Seems like this 2021 floor mat option just came out. Most of the negative reviews are from the 2017-2020 floor mats having fitment issues on the passenger side of the 2021 Model 3s.

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

Last edited: