Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Discredit You? You mean like by bringing up the fact that your have 19 total posts, 3 of which are not about Tesla Shields/floor mats? Here are the 3 posts you made that are not about floor mats in their entirety:

7/2/20 I found out that I am most productive while charging so I usually do work while on the charge

7/2/20: I was quite impressed with the zero to sixty on the tri motor and the increased range so I preordered it. However, i feel as though it is a bit overpriced between the dual motor and the tri. Im thinking about reserving the dual motor as I do not tow anything. Im still on the fence about this. Does anyone think that the price jump between the dual and tri is justifiable?

7/2/20 My wipers are skipping! Does anyone know how to stop it? I just received the car a few weeks ago.
Ummm because I don’t spend my time commenting and I am part of a couple of their threads? Nice try Nancy Drew! 😂 Now go back and find something more useful and productive to spend your time on…

Good-bye to you, sir! 👋🏽

Last edited:
Me, too. I have them in my Model S after having had them in some Mercedes cars before I discovered Tesla.
I use the Tesla All-weather mats in winter, though, to keep the Coco mats in good condition.
CoCoMats.com provides excellent service. The last two times i have purchased mats, they have sent me samples of several colors and materials i was considering, so that my spouse and I could look at how the colors worked in our car, and feel the fabric. Not all CoCo mats are made from the same fibers -- they have are variety now, not only the traditional "CoCo" fiber. (The ones in the photo of my car are nylon.)
View attachment 350823
Looks nice👍

Alright.. I finally bit the bullet and ordered some Floor Mats.

I don't think I've seen them on here yet. They are listed on amazon as a new product, and no reviews.. with a 50% off Amazon Coupon.

Figured I'd give them a try. They look just like the Spyder 3Ds.. I'll post a link below and pics once they arrive.

SUPER LINER All Weather Floor Mats for 2021-2022 Tesla Model 3

If anyone has seen them first hand or purchased them already, any info would be great.

I purchased these for my model 3, haven't received the car yet, I heard from others they are great quality and price, will update when installed.

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt

I don't think I've seen them on here yet. They are listed on amazon as a new product, and no reviews.. with a 50% off Amazon Coupon.

Figured I'd give them a try. They look just like the Spyder 3Ds.. I'll post a link below and pics once they arrive.

If anyone has seen them first hand or purchased them already, any info would be great.
The seller is approved by Fakespot Guard and they are shipped from Amazon, so the purchase looks safe. I just pulled the trigger as well. I'll update once I fit them in the vehicle.

Hallo! Im brand new here, and will be taking delivery of my 2022 model 3 LR at the end of March, and I'm super excited.

There is however one thing that I literally can't decide on, floor mats. I've seen a couple of videos here and there, of both the 3d maxspider and its knockoff brand Taptes. Is there any other brands I should potentially be on the lookout for, or any I should keep away from? I'm open to suggestions and feedback

Best regards
Sindre S.

Might be expensive to some but got these for both our M3's. Honestly I didn't know the LR was going to have mats as the SRP didn't but I don't like carpet mats anyway.

The one in the frunk saved us already when some groceries "leaked". YMMV

Might be expensive to some but got these for both our M3's. Honestly I didn't know the LR was going to have mats as the SRP didn't but I don't like carpet mats anyway.

The one in the frunk saved us already when some groceries "leaked". YMMV

Ive looked into these as well, but might not be feasible as I live in Norway, and the shipping would add another 100 ontop of its current price tag, however appreciate the suggestion!

Reactions: BMWM3Man

I bought these and the passenger side fits like garbage. Any ideas?

20220321_183634.jpg