Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do USA Superchargers charge Canadian Teslas in US or Can$ ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had since put my Brim MasterCard as my Tesla traction card because they do not charge an admin fee like all other cards, on the currency conversion. My TD Visa does the conversion, then upcharges an additional 2.5% on top of that, which is an outright ripoff.

If you decide to get a Brim card please use my referal code

This has been a terrific card for traveling in the USA and Europe for us. At least we don’t have to factor in an additional 2.5% on top of the exchange rate. You will also get Your friends will receive 1,000 points ($10 value) when they activate.- Cashback rewards. They also get you a 3% discount when buying Apple product via their portal. Reall good card.

Reactions: Bitjockey
Having just driven from Toronto to Tucson, I thought I switched to my US$ credit card by adding it to my wallet and setting it as Default. To my surprise I see my CDN$ VISA card was charged. I now see that under Account, you need to go to Charging and flip the previous card to the US$ card. Stupid UI.

• Informative
Reactions: GoldenBasis