Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do we have a solution to click some button or knobs to open the camera screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, there

When I drive my Tesla, I sometime like to look at the camera screen then decide whether I want to turn right or not.

But the icon on the LCD screen is too small to press, especially on the high way.

Does anyone know whether some customized buttons or knobs on the market that can solve this problem? By a single click, it can show the camera screen like I press the camera button on the LCD.

Thanks
David

Hi, there

When I drive my Tesla, I sometime like to look at the camera screen then decide whether I want to turn right or not.

But the icon on the LCD screen is too small to press, especially on the high way.

Does anyone know whether some customized buttons or knobs on the market that can solve this problem? By a single click, it can show the camera screen like I press the camera button on the LCD.

Thanks
David
No need for buttons. Use the voice command "cameras". Same command to close the window. But even better is to use the turn signal. The right or left repeater camera will pop up. Or you could look by turning your head.

Upvote 0
Set it up as a shortcut when pressing and holding the left scroll wheel. This functionality was added in a relatively recent update. You can map many functions to it and one of them is to show the cameras. And when the camera opens up you can also scroll down to close the camera app if you just want to peek. I think it was the 2023.26 update.

Upvote 0