Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March orders waiting room! Let’s discuss!

MYP W/W
OD: 2/24 (registration done late 3/2 so assuming that’s my official OD)
EDD: 4/17-5/22

Switched to black interior for 1 day on 3/7 - zero changes to EDD so I changed back to W/W

Reactions: derriX
Dallas Area...

Model Y Performance Black with White Interior
Order Date: 3/15
VIN Issued: 3/16
Delivery Date Not Scheduled, but app says 3/20-3/27. Original delivery date window was 3/17-3/24. This was just after I placed my order.

Called Tesla customer service this morning and they said the unit was in the Dallas delivery area, but waiting for final inspection and Texas paperwork for temporary tags. They felt confident that barring any issue, delivery could take place this Friday or early next week. I'm trying to beat the 3/31 tax deadline in case the IRS wants to change the $7.5K incentive.

Reactions: Willjou
Dallas Area...

Model Y Performance Black with White Interior
Order Date: 3/15
VIN Issued: 3/16
Delivery Date Not Scheduled, but app says 3/20-3/27. Original delivery date window was 3/17-3/24. This was just after I placed my order.

Called Tesla customer service this morning and they said the unit was in the Dallas delivery area, but waiting for final inspection and Texas paperwork for temporary tags. They felt confident that barring any issue, delivery could take place this Friday or early next week. I'm trying to beat the 3/31 tax deadline in case the IRS wants to change the $7.5K incentive.
Wait. So you ordered your car on 3/15 and were issued a VIN on 3/16??? That's amazing! (Unless I completely misread this)