Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone actually have FSD v12 yet?

Do you have FSD v12 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any chance older models that do not have interior cameras will ever get v12? We might be stuck in v11 and I’m worried.
It apparently doesn't have to be that old, my 2021 Model S with no interior camera is still waiting for v12 as well. None of the other Model S's in my TeslaFi trim classification have it either. I just wonder why vehicles without interior cameras appear to be excluded from getting v12.

Reactions: Justmurr
Or you cold just tap the accelerator to get up the the speed you want. This will also have the effect of giving feedback to Tesla with respect to speed setting.
Tapping accelerator is only a temporary fix and upon releasing the accelerator, the speed of the car returns to the incorrect speed limit (plus defined offset, maxed out at 5mph above displayed speed limit). One has to hold the accelerator to override the incorrectly displayed speed limits. Your recommendation is not a solution to the problem, the root problem of which makes FSD and AP severely handicapped on many Minnesota highways as stated in my previous post.

I've been dealing with this issue for the almost two years I have owned my Teslas. I used to faithfully report it while driving with FSD in hopes of resolution, but have since given up and no fix has came. Sort of like the still erratic auto wiper control...

Below you will find one example of MANY I have documented (note I am using TACC in this photo as AP and FSD would be speed limited to 35MPH and need to be manually over-ridden with the accelerator pedal). Given the option to control steering or speed, I choose auto speed and manual steering.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 111409.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 111409.png
    359.3 KB · Views: 8
It apparently doesn't have to be that old, my 2021 Model S with no interior camera is still waiting for v12 as well. None of the other Model S's in my TeslaFi trim classification have it either. I just wonder why vehicles without interior cameras appear to be excluded from getting v12.
I just got 12.3.4 last night on my 2017 model S - we have reached equality !!!

Reactions: swheat6345