Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does it need the 2nd row center conclose for Model X 6 seats?Do you have it now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Near days I fuound that some Teslafans have ordered the new MX6 with the conclose.As for me I think it is less space for the family which have the Children,Maybe it is suit for the businessman.Just like the picture show.

Attachments

• tesla-model-x-rear-center-console-6-seat.jpg
    tesla-model-x-rear-center-console-6-seat.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 5,037
The center console does look fantastic! Very functional if you mostly cary 3 or four people. I'd still go with the 6 seat option for the space it provides both for leg room for 3rd row passengers. Also, we used the center area to store small bags for our long road trip. It's nice to have mini van functionality with out being in a minvan! ;) If Tesla made that center console removable that would be the best of both worlds IMHO.

I'm enticed by the new fold flat 7 seat option, if the second row can move up enough to give the 3rd row passengers ample leg room.

The center console does look fantastic! Very functional if you mostly cary 3 or four people. I'd still go with the 6 seat option for the space it provides both for leg room for 3rd row passengers. Also, we used the center area to store small bags for our long road trip. It's nice to have mini van functionality with out being in a minvan! ;) If Tesla made that center console removable that would be the best of both worlds IMHO.

I'm enticed by the new fold flat 7 seat option, if the second row can move up enough to give the 3rd row passengers ample leg room.
I also noticed the new 7 seat Tesla.I think it will be more charming than the 6 seats in the future.

Reactions: Jurnimon
I think the centre console is a good idea in principle but they could have made it far more useful. It didn't need drinks holders because pop-out ones are already provided (do you really need 4 cup holders?) and the storage space looks tiny relative to the size of the console. They could have made it a lot more practical than it is. As it is I wouldn't bother with the console and make the most of the "aisle" space, which for me is THE big attraction of the 6 seater anyway.

I have the center console on my model X and I like it, but would have preferred a removable option so you could put it in when you wanted and when you use the back seats you could remove it if you wanted. We mainly use the X as a 4 seater and it is nice to have in that use case.

I have the center console on my model X and I like it, but would have preferred a removable option so you could put it in when you wanted and when you use the back seats you could remove it if you wanted. We mainly use the X as a 4 seater and it is nice to have in that use case.

Making it removable would probably have safety implications. If the console wasn't secured properly and came away in a major crash it would be very bad news for the occupants and probably a big pay day for the lawyers.