Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does this panel gap look normal on the front trunk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a plastic stop under each side of the frunk you can rotate to adjust height, it that is the issue.
Careful with that. Those adjustments can affect the sealing. Mine was off a tad and it would get a little water in if I went through one of those high pressure touchless car washes. I adjusted it for what I thought was a tighter fit and it just got worse. Took into the service center and it came out fitting much better and no leaks.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
FWIW, the differences in the 2020 to 2021 models in my mind are worth the wait. I had been eying the M3P for a couple years and waited on rumor for the things that were important to me. A handful of weeks to wait is not that bad plus you'll be getting a car in the spring vs. end of the winter. I would absolutely wait but of course ymmv.

FWIW, the differences in the 2020 to 2021 models in my mind are worth the wait. I had been eying the M3P for a couple years and waited on rumor for the things that were important to me. A handful of weeks to wait is not that bad plus you'll be getting a car in the spring vs. end of the winter. I would absolutely wait but of course ymmv.
Or, you could just keep waiting. There are always going to be improvements. They come fast and furious with Tesla. Life is short.

Yesterday, I stopped by my Tesla store and asked a rep if two of the gaps on my car were a little wide. He asked me if I had an hour and how many miles on the car. I said, yes with 2,000 miles. He took my car in and within 1/2 hour the car was back with the gaps closed.

Easy

The rep mentioned that if the car had over 6,000 miles on it, Tesla wouldn't adjust the gaps