Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door/Bumper Guards Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm borrowing this idea from those who pioneered it for affixing their front license plates:

Get your "Door Shield" or other such item, and place on its back suction cups - you can get them on Amazon. If it were me - and I may follow my own advice, but only if I find myself in a crowded part of the planet for some period of time - I would do this only if I already had the doors wrapped.

Should work great -

My only concern with using a door guard is that it kind of makes your car stand out to vandals. There are people in this world that go out of their way to mess with those cars… I think I'd be afraid having something hanging on my door would be like putting a "Kick Me" sign on my car. :(

I've been routinely using the magnetic DoorShield guards on my Porsche for two years every time I park in a public lot (which in my work is multiple times a week) and so far I have no door dings. They work! Which is why I want to find a similar form of protection for the Tesla's softer aluminum doors (my Porsche's doors are steel, hood is aluminum).