Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Downgrade 11.4.x back to 11.3.x?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been sending "Opt out" emails since Nov of 2021 as I am the apparently "rare" person who did NOT want FSD beta, I wanted to stay on regular FSD and have my car continue to get regular feature updates. To date, I have sent 7 different emails to 2 different email addresses, and get boilerplate responses about reporting FSDb issues but not acknowledging or addressing my request to let me go back to "regular FSD" and opt out of "FSDB".

Ill repeat that. Almost 2 years of sending emails asking to opt out of FSDb and go back to FSD, since FSDb was staged to my car without my request / pushing the FSDb button, have gone ignored. I did apply the update in 2021 that had FSDb in it, but didnt know it had FSDb in it because I dont follow this stuff closely.

Since that time, I have been unable to get off FSDb. My car has paid for FSD (not a subscription) so I cant unsubscribe and re subscribe.

I have yet to even turn on FSDb, and every 6 weeks or so the car prompts me in the card area to "Try fsd beta" which I swipe away and ignore.

So, I dont think its possible to opt out, or if so, I havent found a way to, and would welcome anyones instructions on what email address to use to do so. I tried both the fsd beta and early access email addresses with my request, to no avail.
I have too BUT now that we have been updated to current software I don't see the need (at this time). [conjecture ] I suspect V11 development is winding down and we will soon see 11.4.7.x in all software release version. So there will be no opting out since it is likely all software will contain FSD Beta embedded just like AP is now. In effect I bet the "Early Release" we are on will be "suspended" until V12 is ready for public testing.