Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Downgrade SR+ and get $2000 back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far, I still can't downgrade and I stopped getting follow ups. On a side note, my regen is limited 50% of the time even if my charge is less than 70%. On my 7th day with the car the display shut off on it's own too. Thankfully, I was the one driving it, anyone else in the family or friend would've freaked out.

Mm not quite the same, but I ordered an SR with a white interior, at first they told me it couldn't be done but they put me on hold for a brief while and came back and told me that sure, I could, though they took the liberty of adding on autopilot for me for $3k (I called to have it removed, it's the same price after purchase, I'd like to try the trial first to see if it's worth it). It looks like I got an inventory SR+, it still says SR+ on the screen. Whether they downgrade the software later remains to be seen, the SR+ features appear to be intact (though I haven't tested the 0-60 time).

Went to Tesla today, I had to purchase the SR + with the white interior & I just received the update tonight that it was downgraded to an SR with white interior partial premium. Now the question is: heated front seat "yes or no"....according to the people there...I'm going to get them,

Nothing definite.
You will get 5 different stories if you ask 5 different SR(+) buyers.

That's my point, this general Tesla behavior has existed for a *long* time. This thread has been popping to the top a lot so I was just curious if there was actually a new angle or if it's just the latest group of discontents. Not trying to debate your perceived grievance(s).

I can confirm also that the SR will not get heated seats disabled. I got my configuration changed from SR+ to SR online. I was also able to keep my white interior with the SR configuration price.

I presume you have ordered online an SR+ and the Sales team just changed your order to an SR for you BEFORE delivery and you're now seeing these details online?...which is more than most have seen so far in this thread.
To clarify, people on this thread are asking how to downgrade their already delivered SR+, probably not you're situation if I got it right.

Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus now gets Streaming, Satellite Maps, and Web to stand out more than the SR.
SR+ have more range, more speakers, AutoPilot, Streaming, Satellite Maps, Web and heated seats.
Sweat deal to me for only 2000 more.

• Disagree
Reactions: mjptech
Anyone got the 350KM (220Miles) Model 3 SR in Canada yet?

With another "NEW" $44999 CAD Tesla Model 3 SR that only have 150KM Range introduce today, I'm not sure what is going on for the SR+ Owners in Canada who wants to downgrade from SR+ to SR. Is it a downgrade to 350KM SR or 150KM SR?

Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus now gets Streaming, Satellite Maps, and Web to stand out more than the SR.
SR+ have more range, more speakers, AutoPilot, Streaming, Satellite Maps, Web and heated seats.
Sweat deal to me for only 2000 more.

Not sure if this is completely correct. Some SR+ owners reported receiving premium connectivity features shortly after upgrading to 12.1.1, but most also reported losing those features almost immediately. Personally my SR+ updated two nights ago and I never received streaming, web browser, or traffic visualization.

Anyone got the 350KM (220Miles) Model 3 SR in Canada yet?

With another "NEW" $44999 CAD Tesla Model 3 SR that only have 150KM Range introduce today, I'm not sure what is going on for the SR+ Owners in Canada who wants to downgrade from SR+ to SR. Is it a downgrade to 350KM SR or 150KM SR?
I’m from QC & I have downgraded my SR + with white interior to an SR...my finance account now says: SR with standard interior with white interior. My price went down to 44 999$...so I think I will need to talk to someone to be sure they are not downgrading my kms to 150kms. Big mess!