Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRAGY Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we have a common thread/sticky where folks can post their DRAGY etc/Track Time Slips? When I was a member of the Corvette Forum we had a sticky for that. Am wondering how my 2022 PMY compares to others.

5Ei6neU.png

My SOC was 74% so I wonder if I left anything on the table by not having a HIGHER SOC and maybe WARMER temps?

Reactions: buddhafree
Here is my 0-60 run on the 23 MYAWD with 20" Inductions. The car was 69% SoC without pre-conditioning at all. Just jumped in the Y and went for a drive. Kind of disappointing, but it is what it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 10.43.07 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 10.43.07 AM.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 196
Yes, you will be faster (in ideal conditions, whether noticeable or not) at every percent up to 100%. The higher the voltage, the more output. Toasty battery should help too, precondition to a supercharger for 20min prior to your run to see if that helps. (Though you'd be down a few % from 100%, so I'm not sure where the most benefit lies there)

3.73 is pretty good though considering it's rated at 3.5 with rollout. I think your 18" wheels definitely play a part here. There's definitely room to improve with a higher SoC on your car. Maybe you can take the forum record with those light wheels. :)